What should I do with neohyphengeo.com?

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I feel like the dvdxplodr thing, while hilarious, is about due for a change.

My only ideas right now are a collection of all the fuckery that Cross has tried to pull, or leaving up the dvdxploder videos for the occasional laugh.

If I can't think of anything good I might just take the server down or redirect the site to the legendary real doll thread.

Open for ideas.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Man, sad but I kinda forgot about the trippy autotune remix vids I did. Seems like so long ago, drama happens in dog years around here I think.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I have to admit that I still go there every once in a while and watch the videos for some quick lulz. Maybe it should just turn in to a repository for all of the shenanigans that happen around here. You can leave the DVDXploitr shit up while adding new stuff.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I have to admit that I still go there every once in a while and watch the videos for some quick lulz. Maybe it should just turn in to a repository for all of the shenanigans that happen around here. You can leave the DVDXploitr shit up while adding new stuff.

Yeah keep all the dvdmolester shit up there; it's timeless. I didn't know it was you skate who made that. Mad props!

"I know all there is to know, about the crying game."

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Maybe make it a black list with people's names and link to what they've done/doing.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Maybe make it a black list with people's names and link to what they've done/doing.

This. :up: It could be like the new version of the "Black Book" that Shawn maintained back in the day.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's nice while the drama was going full swing, but it's going to be hard to add stuff to it.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
OK, im late to the party. But somebody PLEASE point me to the original vids of this guy. Im at work bugging out .

O.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
He took his original vids down, and then filed copyright infringement on the remix vids on youtube.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
or we can alternate universe forum and act all lovey-dovey and gay shit.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You might add the link in your sig to remind people or give a new member a laugh.

I'm probably going to post the link whenever someone cries about this place. :keke:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Last I checked, the Xploitr was posting crap on one of the James and Mike Mondays videos on YT. Maybe we can force Round 2?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Ooof. He looks just as unkempt and child molestery as he did all those years ago.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Link doesn't work.

fSVLvJs.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If neoghyphengeo.com doesn't turn into a 4K image of an old guy stretching out his asshole I'll be disappointed.