A little more "formal" introduction

contrafan

n00b
Hey, everyone :) With full account privileges, I can now make threads and here's my introduction.

As my username indicates, I have a real craze for the Contra series. I even have my own fansite for it (would shamelessly plug if it's OK).

What makes me stick out from the norm here is that I''m not that big of a mark for Neo Geo; well, at least not as much as the average user on here. Still, that doesn't mean I haven't had any fun with the classic game system. My experiences include Fatal Fury 2, Metal Slug 1-4 and especially Cyber-Lip. In fact, it was a moment in Cyber-Lip that rekindled my interest in the Contra series and sent it all out.

I hate to say that I won't really make for a memorable member of this forum, which brings me to why I joined here. My main reason to join is I'm hoping to get in contact with the user Pyrokilla. I'm clearly at a great disadvantage with that because not only has he not been here in about 3 years, he's registered on very few other forums and hasn't been to those ones in a long time, also. But he has used these forums the most (and quite a lot at that), as you can see, and in the earlier 2000's. So I was hoping he might still use his original email address, because he'd be notified of PMs. I really need to get in contact with him, because there's something I need to get off my mind, relieve things a little bit. Would anybody happen to have an updated means of contacting him? Any help is appreciated.

Well, I hope I haven't rubbed anybody the wrong way and hope to have a great, maybe not limited, time with this community.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hm, interesting, someone not joining for the Market Place or Techhelp... I'm interested to see how you'll fare here.

Welcome.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Hey, everyone :) With full account privileges, I can now make threads and here's my introduction.

As my username indicates, I have a real craze for the Contra series. I even have my own fansite for it (would shamelessly plug if it's OK).

What makes me stick out from the norm here is that I''m not that big of a mark for Neo Geo.

Woah woah woah, I have less interest in Neo Geo than this! :D What's your website, I'd like to have a visit.
Enjoy your stay here, and hopefully someone can help you.

contrafan

n00b
I'll do my best not to piss anyone off :) If it happens, it's unintentional.

Here is my fan site for the Contra series: http://contrapedia.wordpress.com

The design may not be to your taste for some reasons: I have limited options for layout with the free membership, which I'm unfortunately stuck with for a while. And even if that weren't a problem, I suck in general with design :P I hope at least it would provide some interesting reads.

Hans Grösse

Banned

What makes me stick out from the norm here is that I''m not that big of a mark for Neo Geo; well, at least not as much as the average user on here. Still, that doesn't mean I haven't had any fun with the classic game system. My experiences include Fatal Fury 2, Metal Slug 1-4 and especially Cyber-Lip. In fact, it was a moment in Cyber-Lip that rekindled my interest in the Contra series and sent it all out.

I hate to say that I won't really make for a memorable member of this forum, which brings me to why I joined here. My main reason to join is I'm hoping to get in contact with the user Pyrokilla. I'm clearly at a great disadvantage with that because not only has he not been here in about 3 years, he's registered on very few other forums and hasn't been to those ones in a long time, also. But he has used these forums the most (and quite a lot at that), as you can see, and in the earlier 2000's. So I was hoping he might still use his original email address, because he'd be notified of PMs. I really need to get in contact with him, because there's something I need to get off my mind, relieve things a little bit. Would anybody happen to have an updated means of contacting him? Any help is appreciated.

Well, I hope I haven't rubbed anybody the wrong way and hope to have a great, maybe not limited, time with this community.

Lots of people come here hoping to not be a Mark or a target, but everyone here spends time in the barrel. One day you may have to fight.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Welcome contrafan.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Easiest way to get in good graces around here, is with pics. Would you happen to have a significant other that is female, or dresses as such?