2. Breath through your mouth
3. Get your shit and leave ASAP

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Three rules for RSD:
1. Avoid eye contact
2. Breath through your mouth
3. Get your shit and leave ASAP

I’ll be sure to apply extra deodorant before going to work today, thanks for the reminder.

This hippy ass aluminum free organic deodorant seems kinda weak, just gives a sweet tint to whatever stink I’ve got.

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
0G9rOYe.jpg

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Is this in mono or stereo ?
.i can't find anywhere, even in the pictures.

If i was going to drop that much on a record though, mobile fidelity sound labs would be the pressing to get. Their stuff is legit. I have a Weezer Blue album pressing by them and it's pretty amazing.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
.i can't find anywhere, even in the pictures.

If i was going to drop that much on a record though, mobile fidelity sound labs would be the pressing to get. Their stuff is legit. I have a Weezer Blue album pressing by them and it's pretty amazing.
The last album I really wanted on CD was the MFSL pressing of Barnstorm. The attention to detail in the pressings is amazing, that being said I simply hate Sgt. Pepper's but the art is still classic.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Grabbed a few of my dad's old records the other day.

0502181940.jpg

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Your father has terrible taste in Metallica albums. :keke:

Lol, actually he said he had no idea where that one came from, so i took it. He's not a fan of the group at all. I haven't played that one yet. It's bad huh? Disappointing. I was hoping it was something cool. I had a black album cd when i was a kid and liked it. I'm enjoying most of the stuff i got, but haven't played everything.

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Lol, actually he said he had no idea where that one came from, so i took it. He's not a fan of the group at all. I haven't played that one yet. It's bad huh? Disappointing. I was hoping it was something cool. I had a black album cd when i was a kid and liked it. I'm enjoying most of the stuff i got, but haven't played everything.

You want "Ride the Lightning" and "Justice for all"

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol Load. From their alt rock phase which still lasts till today.