Record collecting

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Got my son a record player for his 6th birthday and the guardians of the galaxy deluxe soundtrack. He loves it.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Got my son a record player for his 6th birthday and the guardians of the galaxy deluxe soundtrack. He loves it.

Those are a couple of great gifts. Awesome way to get him started. I wonder how many six year olds at his school have a TT.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Thrifted some AOR, Toto's IV, Huey Lewis And The News' S/T and Fore! LP's and a couple of Phil Collins 7"s.

Yacht rock is where it's at.

Toto IV is insane. It used to be $1 bin staple. Now, dealers are getting upwards of $12-$15 for it.

Great album though.

I still need to pick up the cassette.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
after burner is great, but i dont see myself recalling that sountrack.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I was on the Fence about Afterburner but after hearing some tracks on Sound Cloud I picked it up.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Nn1c9Sw.jpg

7NwYXuQ.jpg

Three free albums my boss gave me at work today!!! I work for a small vinyl record shop now

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
That David Grisman one is especially great. Very nice!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Grabbed the Shadowrun soundtracks as soon as I came across Black Screen Records on this thread.

These were the first records I received outside the jackets, which resulted in me dropping one. No worries, it landed softly without damage.
If you dig the Blade Runner soundtracks, then these are a good addition as well. The Hong Kong release definitely throws in an asian flair.

Untitled.png

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Haven't gotten anything in awhile but DJ Krush Kiseki showed up today.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Those are a couple of great gifts. Awesome way to get him started. I wonder how many six year olds at his school have a TT.

None, haha. Most look at it like, "music comes from that?" and my son usually ends up disappointed because none of his friends are as excited as he is.

He has a walkman and would love the cassette as well. When the first movie came out he would run around the house with my walkman calling himself Star Lord and pretending to kick rats, lol

I'd like to pick up the dazed and confused sound track on vinyl next.

Last edited:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Wow, hadn't heard Mint Jams before but munchiaz is right! Nice snags.