Record collecting

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Apparently I can't get the Dracula's Curse OST pics to show.... Anyways....

:drool:

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Okki nokki just came in the mail After testing out & cleaning most of my records? Worth every penny. It even made my brand new LPs sound better which was surprising.

for that price it better be.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
No fucking thanks at those prices

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Am I wrong or didn't the collectors edition come with the soundtrack? I know scalpers have upped the price of that set considerably, but I was lucky enough to preorder it from amazon at list price

Only contained selected tracks, that one above is the whole deal on four discs.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I think all of the pack-in soundtracks for the persona games were only selected tracks.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Am I wrong or didn't the collectors edition come with the soundtrack? I know scalpers have upped the price of that set considerably, but I was lucky enough to preorder it from amazon at list price

Those fucks at Amazon canceled the Take your heart addition at one point.. saying it contained harmful products. Now I see it back on their sale list after the game had been released.

You have some amazing classics in this Haul. I forgot about how much I loved that Cars album and cover and now need to find a decent copy for my collection.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Nope. OG shit bro. Well aside from Kitaro...

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Original EMI British pressing.

Got it from a guy that used to ride his scooter to record release days in London. His collection is stupid.

I don't fuck around bro.

Last edited:

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Thought I'd jump in here, since I just found it. Been collecting 17 years. I have about 1000 or so pcs, mostly ranging in atmospheric Dnb and triphop and hip hop, but I have a lot of smaller stacks (Jazz, Jungle, sample records, and techno) too, inlcuding a copy of that same Kitaro album, Terry.

A couple of rarities that are favorites : DJ Krush meets Ronny Jordon - Bad Brothers / Conversational Russian (cold war era USAF record...brilliant for samples) / Miles Davis - Miles in the Sky (got it sealed) / Good Looking Records - Earth Vol3 signed / DJ Shadow - Entroducing (original pressing)

Thanks for letting me jump in here!

Bagheera369

New Challenger
I try. Dj'd professionally for a while, and still work a mix occasionally here and there. Two Mk1200's, Ortofon ProS Styli and needles, Korg KM-2 mixer. It's been my setup for my whole career, from the moment I started collecting.

This is a DnB mix I did a few years ago. Figured I'd share it if anyones interested.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6uf59oap4u2vq9/Drum and Bass mix 2014 Final.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I will come to DFW and play with your titties. I think Kiel is having his appendix removed but he'd slap around em too.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Having never had someone offer to travel, just to play roughly with my man boobs, I'm unsure quite how to feel about your offer...........I think my wife will have something to say about it though. :D

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Appendix is out and now I'm on a 10 pound weight restriction so I hope you got nice small titties

Also that Rollerball art, oh man, thats one of THE best pieces of movie art ever

Last edited: