Gathering of the Nerds

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
How late is this shindig running? I have two toddler birthday parties, and no Wife over this weekend. I'll get a sitter for the evening, if you guys will still be sessioning into the night.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
How late is this shindig running? I have two toddler birthday parties, and no Wife over this weekend. I'll get a sitter for the evening, if you guys will still be sessioning into the night.

IIRC, the last event VT had at his place, it ended shortly after his wife started vacuuming upstairs...knocking out all the power downstairs.

16-bit will never be able to play Battletoads arcade EVER AGAIN.

Jon

PS: In all seriousness, probably just before midnight.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Okay, just put in for the vacation AGAIN. Hopefully, I get it. They dicked me hard for MGC. Had to work 5 straight, MGC for four days, come back and work 7 straight. Not happy about that.

Anyway, I seriously hope this is a firm date (May 3rd). If not, I may just come up and hang out with John and Stefan again.

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Any interest in 4p PGM2/3 gaming? I have KoV 2 & OL2 for PGM2 & KoV for PGM3 + cards/readers. Happy to bring them if people are game.

Also, I have a 3p/4p loom for my AtomisWave w/ Isuka rearing to go.

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'd give it a go. Supergun or linked cabs?

Any interest in 4p PGM2/3 gaming? I have KoV 2 & OL2 for PGM2 & KoV for PGM3 + cards/readers. Happy to bring them if people are game.

Also, I have a 3p/4p loom for my AtomisWave w/ Isuka rearing to go.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'd give it a go. Supergun or linked cabs?

Linked JAMMA cabs are best; however, one gun+1cab, or two guns would work as well. We just need two disparate 2p 4button set ups, and I'll bring the rest.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
IIRC, the last event VT had at his place, it ended shortly after his wife started vacuuming upstairs...knocking out all the power downstairs.

16-bit will never be able to play Battletoads arcade EVER AGAIN.

Jon

PS: In all seriousness, probably just before midnight.

Nah, that was a few gatherings ago.

Let me know if this date is still good.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Nah, that was a few gatherings ago.

Let me know if this date is still good.

Yeah, still good for me. Stefan and I were speaking on the phone last night and were wondering if it was still good for you, LOL.

I guess this response answered the question.

Jon

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
crap id so be down to go but i got my sis bday that im throwing for her.....kinda dick if i dont show up at my house for her bday....maybe....nah cant :(

loved to play some pgm2 if i was there

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
King's X is playing Starlight Ballroom this night...I'm now officially on the fence.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Catch 'em in Sellersville instead. Priorities, brother. ;)

Oh shit! More than one show?!? Thought it was a one off due to KXM taking off. Thx for the word. I only found out about Starland, from a friend that wants a ride there-lol.

I will now utilize the power of teh innanets to research tour dates. ^_^

Sellersville is like an hour closer. Are you going?

Tacitus

Staff member
Yeah, still good for me. Stefan and I were speaking on the phone last night and were wondering if it was still good for you, LOL.

I guess this response answered the question.

Jon

I'm moving around the work schedule right now to make this happen.

I'll let you know by tomorrow. If not, I'll push it back a bit.

life has been in a ridiculous upheaval lately.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I'm good for next Saturday evening. My friends NORM, Tina, Pern, and Dustin are still interested in dropping by after 5 or 6pm. VT, you've met the latter two on a few prior occasions.

Tacitus

Staff member
Unfortunately, a last minute scheduling change (read: screwing) has forced me to postpone (again.)

Ugh.

sorry guys, I really want this to happen. Life isn't cooperating right now.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, a last minute scheduling change (read: screwing) has forced me to postpone (again.)

Ugh.

I was actually on the fence myself. Probably could have gone but, would have only had about $350 total to spend for gas, turnpike, food, etc.

See you guys at TMG?

Jon

PS: VT, did you get a table at TMG? I didn't see any vendors matching what you wanted to do there.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
BOO-URNS! BOO-URNS!

Seriously, sorry to hear.

Ugh.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Yes sir. Looking forward to TMG.
I was actually on the fence myself. Probably could have gone but, would have only had about $350 total to spend for gas, turnpike, food, etc.

See you guys at TMG?

Jon

PS: VT, did you get a table at TMG? I didn't see any vendors matching what you wanted to do there.