Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: FAQ: You found your membership request was denied

  1. #1
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

    Posts
    15,223

    FAQ: You found your membership request was denied

    If you're getting denied it is for one of the following reasons:

    1. Your IP is one that is a known source of bad traffic or is an anonymous proxy.
    2. Your email address is fake, looks "spammy" or is a one-time email address service
    3. You've applied for multiple accounts because your first wasn't approved immediately. Only one gets approved.
    4. If I check your IP and it says "IP CANNOT BE RESOLVED", your account is NOT going to be activated.
    5. If You are using a PROXY IP You will NOT be allowed on the site.

    At least one of the moderators is online 24 hours a day. If you need to reach one, you can email them directly or simply wait for your approval to come.

    Rot's account approval email: neogeorot@gmail.com

  2. #2
    King's Bartender
    Lemony Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A dried up lake bed

    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks for this, VT
    It's impossible to be a nice guy on the internet.

  3. #3
    Neo Bubble Buster
    animedude360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma

    Posts
    42
    I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help.

  4. #4
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    11,139
    Quote Originally Posted by animedude360 View Post
    I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help.
    You are too new. Post more. New accounts are locked for a bit. You won't be able to start new threads. Just participate and all will come to you. And no you can't edit your posts yet either. Just participate.
    Participate
    Participate
    Participate

  5. #5
    Camel Slug
    julencin2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Spain

    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by animedude360 View Post
    I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help.
    As soon as you can open new threads, open one at welcome to teh drama and tell about you, don't make the same mistakes as, for example, I made.

  6. #6
    .
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    canada

    Posts
    1
    Need help signed up to the forum to get help with a video problem with my mvs I can't post thread and I'm having trouble on here for some odd reason can an administrator please om me and help thanks

  7. #7
    Trust the French? cdamm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago

    Posts
    10,622
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_pic View Post
    Need help signed up to the forum to get help with a video problem with my mvs I can't post thread and I'm having trouble on here for some odd reason can an administrator please om me and help thanks
    you are new. you do not have full posting privileges yet. You also don't have access to PM or the market. Post your problem in one of the open tech support threads and you should be able to find your help there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.



  8. #8
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,035
    Bump. Just added point 4.

    xROTx

  9. #9
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    51,494
    When people complain about Rot as a mod, I want everyone to know that I don't approve any new accounts here. Can't be bothered. Only Rot and Tak do. So you guys should appreciate that.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  10. #10
    New Challenger

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    22
    Thanks for this thread. I'm in dire need of help too, but can't make threads. I'll just keep poking around reading threads for now. Maybe I'll find an answer.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Osaka

    Posts
    37
    Same here - I never saw a Forum where you are restricted until a certain amount of posts but probably for a good reason?!

  12. #12
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    6,636
    Quote Originally Posted by chojinosaka View Post
    Same here - I never saw a Forum where you are restricted until a certain amount of posts but probably for a good reason?!
    Because when someone realizes it will take a significant amount of time to scam people they usually just disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  13. #13
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    guys my avatar pick has seamed to have vanished and the site is not letting me edit my profile. i just get a message telling me that i do not have access to the page. any one?.

  14. #14
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,035
    Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    guys my avatar pick has seamed to have vanished and the site is not letting me edit my profile. i just get a message telling me that i do not have access to the page. any one?.
    LOOKIE HERE!!!!....

    xROTx

  15. #15
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    look rot,i'v been a member for nearly 10 years and never had this problem. this isn't a fake account, and all those people saying how i was posting all those replies to get my post count up is nonsense.just look at my post count, about 200 posts in nearly ten years?.i obviously don't care about post counts.

    the reason for all those posts was because i just finished my saturn shmup collection and was really in a big shmup hype, so i was posting on all the shmup forums that i found interesting,you could go on all the forums,i ashore you it's only on the shmup forums where i posted.if it was for post counts,wouldn't it be on many forums?.

  16. #16
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,035
    Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    look rot,i'v been a member for nearly 10 years and never had this problem. this isn't a fake account, and all those people saying how i was posting all those replies to get my post count up is nonsense.just look at my post count, about 200 posts in nearly ten years?.i obviously don't care about post counts.

    the reason for all those posts was because i just finished my saturn shmup collection and was really in a big shmup hype, so i was posting on all the shmup forums that i found interesting,you could go on all the forums,i ashore you it's only on the shmup forums where i posted.if it was for post counts,wouldn't it be on many forums?.
    Before you get all weird on me...

    FIRSTLY... it wasn't me... SECONDLY... I get in trouble for mod'ding off site stuffs... hence, I avoid it...

    xROTx

  17. #17
    Chang's Grocer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    if it was for post counts,wouldn't it be on many forums?.
    Another case that indicates psychopathic obsessive behavior in terms not only of self-deluding but also in terms of applied advance defense mechanism. Desisting from multi-forum posting just give you an alibi... smarty-pants, eh?

  18. #18
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Before you get all weird on me...

    FIRSTLY... it wasn't me... SECONDLY... I get in trouble for mod'ding off site stuffs... hence, I avoid it...

    xROTx
    so what does this mean?, i'm banned?, forever?.
    if so, then why can i still post?.

  19. #19
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,035
    Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    so what does this mean?, i'm banned?, forever?.
    if so, then why can i still post?.
    You are currently in the same usergroup we use to limit people from the market forums...

    You cannot view the market forums or send PM's... etc etc...

    xROTx

    PS. I'm pretty sure if you contributed more... this will be lifted...

  20. #20
    There can be only one. Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    so what does this mean?, i'm banned?, forever?.
    if so, then why can i still post?.
    It looks like you're being given the opportunity to be a part of the community.

    You've done nothing to warrant being banned. You've also done nothing to warrant having certain privileges restored.

  21. #21
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    You are currently in the same usergroup we use to limit people from the market forums...

    You cannot view the market forums or send PM's... etc etc...

    xROTx

    PS. I'm pretty sure if you contributed more... this will be lifted...

    well ok, posting is what's important in a forum anyway.
    thanks for replying rot.

  22. #22
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

    VanillaThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

    Posts
    15,223
    I restricted your account. Contribute more and I'll reconsider it.

    Otherwise, you lose access to the market.

  23. #23
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    I restricted your account. Contribute more and I'll reconsider it.

    Otherwise, you lose access to the market.
    when did the forum get so conservative?.well ok, i'm not a very active member but i'll give it a try.

  24. #24
    Chang's Grocer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by bogard View Post
    ...the forum get so conservative ...but i'll give it a try.
    Quotha! You have the upmost compassion and your responsiveness towards this... this
    stubborn, obstinate, reactionary tendencies, so unprogressive, so die-hardened, is truly
    paradigmatic, not to mention your nonterminating forbearance, sir! Bless you, bless you ever
    so much... you are a pioneer!


    chinese-policymakers-are-being-sent-to-a-mao-bootcamp-where-theyre-being-re-educated-with-commun.jpg

  25. #25
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Neo_Shura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Italy

    Posts
    217
    Hi guys, i can't send pm or edit my profile. So, my account was limited...but i don't know why.

    Any fault from me ? Please let me know. Thanks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •