Thread: FAQ: You found your membership request was denied

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

FAQ: You found your membership request was denied

If you're getting denied it is for one of the following reasons:

1. Your IP is one that is a known source of bad traffic or is an anonymous proxy.
    2. Your email address is fake, looks "spammy" or is a one-time email address service
    3. You've applied for multiple accounts because your first wasn't approved immediately. Only one gets approved.
    4. If I check your IP and it says "IP CANNOT BE RESOLVED", your account is NOT going to be activated.
    5. If You are using a PROXY IP You will NOT be allowed on the site.

At least one of the moderators is online 24 hours a day. If you need to reach one, you can email them directly or simply wait for your approval to come.

Rot's account approval email: neogeorot@gmail.com

King's Bartender

Thanks for this, VT
    It's impossible to be a nice guy on the internet.

Neo Bubble Buster

I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help.

Camel Slug

Quote Originally Posted by animedude360 View Post
    I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help.
    As soon as you can open new threads, open one at welcome to teh drama and tell about you, don't make the same mistakes as, for example, I made.

Need help signed up to the forum to get help with a video problem with my mvs I can't post thread and I'm having trouble on here for some odd reason can an administrator please om me and help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mario_pic View Post
    Need help signed up to the forum to get help with a video problem with my mvs I can't post thread and I'm having trouble on here for some odd reason can an administrator please om me and help thanks
    you are new. you do not have full posting privileges yet. You also don't have access to PM or the market. Post your problem in one of the open tech support threads and you should be able to find your help there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Quote Originally Posted by animedude360 View Post
    You are too new. Post more. New accounts are locked for a bit. You won't be able to start new threads. Just participate and all will come to you. And no you can't edit your posts yet either. Just participate.
    Participate
    Participate
    Participate

Thread Information