Greetings Mr. Geo

jessiewonka

New Challenger
Hello! New member to the forums, and new to Neo Geo as an owner. I have the prerequisite happy memories playing in the arcades as a kid, laying those early Metal Slug grooves in my brain. I was fascinated and intimated by this big red box that could offer so much.

Many years later I started to have some interest in AES but backed away due to the costs. Then more recently I became obsessed again and fantasized methods of getting an MVS into my 1-bedroom apartment. That too had to fade, at least until I find a way to afford a home in the Bay Area.

Next came a couple years of wanting a consolized (or colonized, as auto-correct keeps insisting) Neo Geo, and finally picking up an Omega, which I adore. Currently enjoying the fruits of a 120-in-1, but certainly ready to find some MVS goodies.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I read your post as "intimidated" by the big red. That's understandable!

Anyway, welcome.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Welcome aboard. Plenty of fruits and goodies here.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Welcome and congrats on your CMVS. Lots of good people here.

jessiewonka

New Challenger
Thanks everyone. Now I have a new place to squander the hours away. Now, if I can manage to get some folks to sell me a game I'll be set. The one game I have on the shelf is a sad sight indeed.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Welcome! Always nice to have another NorCal member!

jessiewonka

New Challenger
Welcome! Always nice to have another NorCal member!

Thanks! Are there many members in NorCal? I can rarely find much activity on KLOV and Craigslist when looking for old cabs, candies, MVS carts and the like. Feel like we're on an island out here!