Reprogrammed Irritating Maze MVS COMING SOON

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I took the liberty of fixing the thread title.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It'd be funny if they asked Le Cortex to program Warlock of the Fates or Last Odyssey using a bunch of screenshots, like how NCI asked them to make Treasure of the Caribbean.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
So, Stefano says that they are making 50 carts, and that they will be $299 a piece, and that with the money he makes from that,
he can buy the next game, possibly warlocks, crossed swords 2, etc.

Let's hypothetically say that this is all 100% true just for the moment.

Putting aside parts costs, labor costs, shipping costs, paypal fees, hidden expenses, etc. (which is completely unrealistic but whatever)
at $299 a piece (times 50 carts sold) Stefano gains $14,950 in a month or so (whenever he sells all 50)

Keep in mind this is not "guess work" or "theories" or "rumors", this is BASIC MATH.

So, this indirectly means that NGF (again assuming they even have one of these other games that Stefano wants) is asking for $15K?

Let me save Stefano and NGF and the community all the aggravation and hassles and headaches and time wasted here on this.

Here are my offers: (which no human being would turn down for any reason other then because they don't have the ability to follow through)

$16K, in cash, in person, right now, in Las Vegas, for the Warlocks game.
(I MUST bring the neogeo system (home or mvs or both) & television if need be to the hotel to plug in & test the cart to verify)
Also, I'm not flying over there and wasting my time, airfare, & hotel expenses without the below "deposit" of the first $1K.

$1K, in cash, through instant paypal gift payment, for an unedited / crystal clear continuous video of the Warlocks game being plugged in by hand & played.
(it MUST show intro, title, how to play, continue, game over, memory card, etc. and MUST be done with a debug bios or unibios whereas because it MUST show the ngh number of the game)

$100, in cash, through instant paypal gift payment, for the first person who gives me back the hour of my life I just wasted putting together this post.
(just being sarcastic here of course)

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I took the liberty of fixing the thread title.

It's about time.

So, Stefano says that they are making 50 carts, and that they will be $299 a piece, and that with the money he makes from that,

Putting aside parts costs, labor costs, shipping costs, paypal fees, hidden expenses, etc. (which is completely unrealistic but whatever)
at $299 a piece (times 50 carts sold) Stefano gains $14,950 in a month or so (whenever he sells all 50)

Keep in mind this is not "guess work" or "theories" or "rumors", this is BASIC MATH.

So, this indirectly means that NGF (again assuming they even have one of these other games that Stefano wants) is asking for $15K?

Let me save Stefano and NGF and the community all the aggravation and hassles and headaches and time wasted here on this.

Here are my offers: (which no human being would turn down for any reason other then because they don't have the ability to follow through)

$16K, in cash, in person, right now, in Las Vegas, for the Warlocks game.
(I MUST bring the neogeo system (home or mvs or both) & television if need be to the hotel to plug in & test the cart to verify)
Also, I'm not flying over there and wasting my time, airfare, & hotel expenses without the below "deposit" of the first $1K.

$1K, in cash, through instant paypal gift payment, for an unedited / crystal clear continuous video of the Warlocks game being plugged in by hand & played.
(it MUST show intro, title, how to play, continue, game over, memory card, etc. and MUST be done with a debug bios or unibios whereas because it MUST show the ngh number of the game)

$100, in cash, through instant paypal gift payment, for the first person who gives me back the hour of my life I just wasted putting together this post.
(just being sarcastic here of course)

I like the way you shoot cash from the hip. :D

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I'm envisioning another GhostLop situation. French guys, get $16K+ ready for another limited release.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This is not a prototype, right. This is the mvs version of the are sold by ngf. One years ago me and my friend ask to dion the possibility to make mvs release of their games. This is the first one and if we'll sell all the 50 numbered cartridge we can buy another one and make a new release, maybe one day we can release crossed swords 2 or warlock of the fates. We can't promise it, but we try.

We don't want to make any AES release, too expensive and to bad sacrifice 50 aes games every time (instead we can find here in italy 50 supersidekicks 2 in 2-3 hours).

The game works with a modified p1 rom sent from snk usa to ngf, this is what they say to us, we asked razzola to check the file and correct a bug, but he said to us that can only make the game like works the normal one with unibios.

This is the bug: A button doesn't work. You need it only to make selection and see the maps during the game, not so important but it's always a bug, we know it. For this reason we try to contact some programmer for try to correct it with no result. We'll sell the game in the same way we received, and if we find a solution ( we have another programmer working on it right now) we'll send to every customer the fixed p1 eprom.

The game works with any bios and you can control the speed by pressing b, c or d for diiferent speed.

We have the carton box, my friend Capoz that release the game with me is the person under the www.saveyourgames.it site, he makes mvs carton boxes also for ngdev. We'll print minimarquee on pvc and put every mvs box in a pvc box for better preservation.

The price is 299$, we have paid the game a lot and we want to buy another game from ngf usa.

Now you can say that is bad, that is not a regular release ecc... We know it, we made it for fun, isn't our work and if you don't like it you don't have to buy it, no problem, we release only 50 copies not 5000.

Sorry for my poor english,

best regards Stefano and Capoz

For god's sake.

"Hey buy our overpriced piece of shit so we can buy more hacked shit from the shittier forum member evar and then flip the shit out of our new shitty bootleg to buy more shit from that same full of shit scammer."

That's way too much shit IMO.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Stefano, how could you have possibly thought that this was going to go over well here? Seriously.

That irritates me more than this fucking shitty game.

Last edited:

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
Dear community,
this is my last answer. I don't understand everytime this hate against any person that makes something for the neogeo.

The only thing that
you are able to do everytime is to offend, free to offend in a forum where everything is permissed. It's not a problem for me but sometimes I hope to see something interesting in your post.

Someone asked why this game and not Warlocks or others? (this is the only intersting question) Well did you think that Dion sell for some bucks the possibility to make a big quantity of money? you're wrong, you can think that NGF it's the evil or not, but they was very able to sell everything, this is a fact not an opinion. Probably the best neogeo sellers of everytime, then you and me can thing that they have done may wrong things, this is another matter.

When I bought this game, I bought only for make an mvs release, I collect MVS and I want it all, every game, every unreleased.

When you try to make count think that 299$ for 50 = 14950$ but thi is not the gain.... When you do something like this you have to consider the price of the game that we have paid, the price of eprom, the price of printing everything and the hours and hours of work to do it. Are you sure that we gain something?

And it's a problem if it's done with eprom..... instead treasure, bang bang busters and first last hope are done with what?

You can say why you do that? For passion, the same passion the make this forum a special place over internet.

This game was always selled in this way, with B C or D you can reduce the speed, not the same of the universe bios. We are triyng to resolve the A button bug, but it's very hard to find someone that can do it (also Razoola say that he can only make the same way as is unibios work, he ask us money for do that but we prefer find a solution for have a correct game). This game work on every neogeo mvs system not only the one that have unibios, this is an important difference.

When I make the first post I knowing very well what I'm doing, I know you and everything you're doing for me it's normal.

SuperGun, I'm seriously, why don't you ask NGF to sell warlocks for 16.000$? Dion never say to us a price for warlock and never says us that they sell this game after Irritating Maze, we hope but we are not sure, he tell us that the he have the game and that it works. Maybe me and my friend travel to Las Vegas to meet him and see other possible projects.

I know that everyone writing in this post never buy our con-version of this game, but it's not a problem, people all over the world collect neogeo game, if 50 or 60 users spend their time to insult us we think that others 50 people all over the world can take the game (47, 3 are just sold).

Your Hate, your bad words are voids, everytime somebody come out with a news, a game, a mod or something else you think that you have to kill him. And for what? a Game... yes a game.

We are not scamming people, we say first exactly what we are selling, and everyone it's free to spent money in a game or in bitches.

NFG send us the photos of the package received by SNK usa of the modified P1. It's true? it's false? I don't know, but for you it's sure that is false, you know everything.

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t31.0-8/919478_564149630320172_1873682259_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t31/1400681_564150763653392_267455188_o.jpg

They also send us the art graphics received directly from snk-japan r&d department
It's true? it's false? I don't know, but for you it's sure that is false, you know everything.

we have only 50 art sheet watermarked, we can't and we don't want to do more, everybody can make this game in his house, but we give a complete kit with box, mmq, artsheet and dipswitch

Maybe I'll do all this work for nothing, doesn't matter I can continue to produce Ironclad for the rest of my life, or do what I want of my game, my collection, my money and my life.

Now start again with your Drama.

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict

Dear community,
this is my last answer. I don't understand everytime this hate against any person that makes something for the neogeo.

The only thing that
you are able to do everytime is to offend, free to offend in a forum where everything is permissed. It's not a problem for me but sometimes I hope to see something interesting in your post.

Someone asked why this game and not Warlocks or others? (this is the only intersting question) Well did you think that Dion sell for some bucks the possibility to make a big quantity of money? you're wrong, you can think that NGF it's the evil or not, but they was very able to sell everything, this is a fact not an opinion. Probably the best neogeo sellers of everytime, then you and me can thing that they have done may wrong things, this is another matter.

When I bought this game, I bought only for make an mvs release, I collect MVS and I want it all, every game, every unreleased.

When you try to make count think that 299$ for 50 = 14950$ but thi is not the gain.... When you do something like this you have to consider the price of the game that we have paid, the price of eprom, the price of printing everything and the hours and hours of work to do it. Are you sure that we gain something?

And it's a problem if it's done with eprom..... instead treasure, bang bang busters and first last hope are done with what?

You can say why you do that? For passion, the same passion the make this forum a special place over internet.

This game was always selled in this way, with B C or D you can reduce the speed, not the same of the universe bios. We are triyng to resolve the A button bug, but it's very hard to find someone that can do it (also Razoola say that he can only make the same way as is unibios work, he ask us money for do that but we prefer find a solution for have a correct game). This game work on every neogeo mvs system not only the one that have unibios, this is an important difference.

When I make the first post I knowing very well what I'm doing, I know you and everything you're doing for me it's normal.

SuperGun, I'm seriously, why don't you ask NGF to sell warlocks for 16.000$? Dion never say to us a price for warlock and never says us that they sell this game after Irritating Maze, we hope but we are not sure, he tell us that the he have the game and that it works. Maybe me and my friend travel to Las Vegas to meet him and see other possible projects.

I know that everyone writing in this post never buy our con-version of this game, but it's not a problem, people all over the world collect neogeo game, if 50 or 60 users spend their time to insult us we think that others 50 people all over the world can take the game (47, 3 are just sold).

Your Hate, your bad words are voids, everytime somebody come out with a news, a game, a mod or something else you think that you have to kill him. And for what? a Game... yes a game.

We are not scamming people, we say first exactly what we are selling, and everyone it's free to spent money in a game or in bitches.

NFG send us the photos of the package received by SNK usa of the modified P1. It's true? it's false? I don't know, but for you it's sure that is false, you know everything.

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/...73682259_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...67455188_o.jpg

They also send us the art graphics received directly from snk-japan r&d department
It's true? it's false? I don't know, but for you it's sure that is false, you know everything.

we have only 50 art sheet watermarked, we can't and we don't want to do more, everybody can make this game in his house, but we give a complete kit with box, mmq, artsheet and dipswitch

Maybe I'll do all this work for nothing, doesn't matter I can continue to produce Ironclad for the rest of my life, or do what I want of my game, my collection, my money and my life.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member

Even if it means kill "common" games that are in perfect working condition. Nice way to show love for this system.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I don't understand everytime this hate against any person that makes something for the neogeo.
I can think of quite a lot of "persons" in an instant that "make something for the neogeo" who don't get "hate" (e.g. NG: Dev, JMKurtz, Xian Xi, shadowkn55, NeoTurfMasta, christoph, ...). I'd say it is because they do good stuff... what does that tell you about your enterprise here?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Puttin bla bla

tl;dr
you could buy a lot of post-it notes for that kind of money.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

NGF has had many chances already to do something to redeem themselves from their past but every time they "try" it seems like total BS. Like how they tried to give the LO rom to the MAME team but it was rejected but didn't release it to the community at all. I seriously doubt they have anything proto related anymore. All just pictures with no real proof, like I said before, I can make an insert and cart label and not play it as well.

As much as I'd love to see new lost protos surface I am probably just jaded already by constantly being lied to, the carrot is all dried up.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member

I think you misunderstood the emails between us in the past. I told you that I can fix the A button issue easily. My problem was with the way the other three buttons work and I wanted to change it to the same way the unibios does it because its more game friendly

Your version uses three buttons for speed. B,C and D.... But what happens when you try and move with no button pressed? I found here when I tested your version that you die very quickly. In effect you have three buttons and three different speeds.

The Universe bios uses 2 buttons for speed (B and C) but still has three different speeds because moving with no button pressed gives you the third speed (slowest).

So my entire point is this, if your going to fix the 'A' button bug then really you should address the other issues at the same time. For example maybe joystick support should be selectable via softDIP after all this is the way the original creator of the game would have done it.

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Stefano, io sono dalla tua parte. Io voglio che tu abbia successo, e sono
contento che tu proverai a fare questo business. Ma assicurati che lo vuoi
veramente fare non solo per ottenere il gioco promesso. Non è stato mai
dimostrato che loro hanno uno di questi giochi.
In bocca al lupo.

Saluti,
Billy

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Stefano, io sono dalla tua parte. Io voglio che tu abbia successo, e sono
contento che tu proverai a fare questo business. Ma assicurati che lo vuoi
veramente fare non solo per ottenere il gioco promesso. Non è stato mai
dimostrato che loro hanno uno di questi giochi.
In bocca al lupo.

Saluti,
Billy
Billy, visto che hai deciso di scrivere una risposta in italiano, ho pensato prendo la libertà di fare lo stesso.

Lei parla di NGF azienda su giochi prototipo che si desidera riprodurre quando si ha uno voi stessi. Mi riferisco a Chicago 1929 per la Atomiswave.

Se vi aspettate i membri di questo sito per prendere sul serio la tua richiesta, ti suggerisco di smettere con l'idea ridicola di aspettare che qualcuno a parte con un prototipo Neo Geo in cambio del vostro gioco Atomiswave.

Ancora una volta, solo un suggerimento ... è la vostra proprietà.

Cordialmente,
Jon

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Dear community,

The only thing that

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/...73682259_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...67455188_o.jpg

lol. This is such a worthless post.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

Dude,
seriously
you are being scammed. You are being led on by promises he will never fulfill.

For your own sake get out while you can. The only cart you will sell is #08 because of our resident hoarder

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I think you misunderstood the emails between us in the past. I told you that I can fix the A button issue easily. My problem was with the way the other three buttons work and I wanted to change it to the same way the unibios does it because its more game friendly

Hi Raz, it's always nice to read you. BTW, can you confirm the commonly available ROM for this very NGF-modded game has the same 'bug'? Or, is that an issue of Stefano's copy only? I'm not into ROMs to check myself. :-/

Thanks in advance for your answer and -of course- for your constant support to the Neo and the community. :-)

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
I'm not a tech guy but if the only difference between this game and the "trackball" version is a single P1 rom chip or something, wouldn't it be cheaper to source original Maze carts and just swap out the one chip than build new carts using eProms? I have no idea what Maze MVS sells for these days given the current MVS mania but it used to be common and cheap...

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I'm not a tech guy but if the only difference between this game and the "trackball" version is a single P1 rom chip or something, wouldn't it be cheaper to source original Maze carts and just swap out the one chip than build new carts using eProms? I have no idea what Maze MVS sells for these days given the current MVS mania but it used to be common and cheap...

Better yet just sell the chip like Raz does with the unibios and be done with it.