Reprogrammed Irritating Maze MVS COMING SOON

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
This is not a prototype, right. This is the mvs version of the are sold by ngf. One years ago me and my friend ask to dion the possibility to make mvs release of their games. This is the first one and if we'll sell all the 50 numbered cartridge we can buy another one and make a new release, maybe one day we can release crossed swords 2 or warlock of the fates. We can't promise it, but we try.

We don't want to make any AES release, too expensive and to bad sacrifice 50 aes games every time (instead we can find here in italy 50 supersidekicks 2 in 2-3 hours).

The game works with a modified p1 rom sent from snk usa to ngf, this is what they say to us, we asked razzola to check the file and correct a bug, but he said to us that can only make the game like works the normal one with unibios.

This is the bug: A button doesn't work. You need it only to make selection and see the maps during the game, not so important but it's always a bug, we know it. For this reason we try to contact some programmer for try to correct it with no result. We'll sell the game in the same way we received, and if we find a solution ( we have another programmer working on it right now) we'll send to every customer the fixed p1 eprom.

The game works with any bios and you can control the speed by pressing b, c or d for diiferent speed.

We have the carton box, my friend Capoz that release the game with me is the person under the www.saveyourgames.it site, he makes mvs carton boxes also for ngdev. We'll print minimarquee on pvc and put every mvs box in a pvc box for better preservation.

The price is 299$, we have paid the game a lot and we want to buy another game from ngf usa.

Now you can say that is bad, that is not a regular release ecc... We know it, we made it for fun, isn't our work and if you don't like it you don't have to buy it, no problem, we release only 50 copies not 5000.

Sorry for my poor english,

best regards Stefano and Capoz

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
This is not a prototype, right. This is the mvs version of the are sold by ngf. One years ago me and my friend ask to dion the possibility to make mvs release of their games. This is the first one and if we'll sell all the 50 numbered cartridge we can buy another one and make a new release, maybe one day we can release crossed swords 2 or warlock of the fates. We can't promise it, but we try.

We don't want to make any AES release, too expensive and to bad sacrifice 50 aes games every time (instead we can find here in italy 50 supersidekicks 2 in 2-3 hours).

The game works with a modified p1 rom sent from snk usa to ngf, this is what they say to us, we asked razzola to check the file and correct a bug, but he said to us that can only make the game like works the normal one with unibios.

This is the bug: A button doesn't work. You need it only to make selection and see the maps during the game, not so important but it's always a bug, we know it. For this reason we try to contact some programmer for try to correct it with no result. We'll sell the game in the same way we received, and if we find a solution ( we have another programmer working on it right now) we'll send to every customer the fixed p1 eprom.

The game works with any bios and you can control the speed by pressing b, c or d for diiferent speed.

We have the carton box, my friend Capoz that release the game with me is the person under the www.saveyourgames.it site, he makes mvs carton boxes also for ngdev. We'll print minimarquee on pvc and put every mvs box in a pvc box for better preservation.

The price is 299$, we have paid the game a lot and we want to buy another game from ngf usa.

Now you can say that is bad, that is not a regular release ecc... We know it, we made it for fun, isn't our work and if you don't like it you don't have to buy it, no problem, we release only 50 copies not 5000.

You do realize the irony in your friend's website name?

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Now looking for a copy of SSK2 mvs.

At least one more will be saved. PM me!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Sounds like a bunch of horsecock. How often did you suck Dion off for this?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Just so we are clear this "new" release is an NGF boot using stefano as a middle man

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Not content with the neostore selling JGP and 161-in-1 homecarts for big bucks, NGF rears its ugly head once more, this time in Italy.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
hDA7D1F66

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I don't get the reason for this "release". You can buy that game on MVS right? Who needs joystick support if it sucks?

And if you're telling you want to buy other games from NGF, why didn't you start with sth not available like Warlock of the Fates (yeah right....).

Last edited:

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
We'll can have warlock of the fates if we have the money to buy it and release.

If we sell 50 copy of this we can buy another game.

Everything have a price, this is the problem.

We want like you some unreleased game, for this matter we are trying this job. If we have the opportunity in the future to release warlock or something else we well be happy to do it.

I don't get the reason for this "release". You can buy that game on MVS right? Who needs joystick support if it sucks?

And if you're telling you want to buy other games from NGF, why didn't you start with sth not available like Warlock of the Fates (yeah right....).

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

So basically the original one works better with unibios, even with joystick, than this new release? I suppose there is no such bug in the original version.
I have seen the actual game kit with trackball sold for less than 200 recently. And it was not a hacked buggy piece of shit.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

lol......

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
So, Several hundred bucks for:

1. A partially working, modded ROM which you don't really need because the UniBIOS fix is already out there.
2. One button DOESN'T work
3. Sourced from a pair of assclowns
4. "limited edition"
5. An MVS cart with one rom desoldered and replaced.
6. Sold with the carrot of having other vaporware titles "possibly" being released.

Did dion and chris send magic beans with the .BIN for the modded rom?

I haven't stopped laughing. Some of you guys are just laughbly gullible. I thought the JGP sale was bad... but at least all the buttons work.

My hope is that someone dumps that ROM immediately, publishes the fixed version and you are sitting on a pile of 49 worthless carts.

Hmmm... that gives me an idea. ;)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
this is even worse than I suspected... you should get your head examined stefano, seriously.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'd just like to point the following out for potential buyers:

Do not buy this half-assed boot if you're thinking there might be more "unreleased" games from NGF and that your purchase might encourage the ambiguously gay duo to release Warlocks, Crossed Swords 2 or Neo Pool Master or anything else.

They don't have shit.
Except a VHS tape containing footage from Last Odyssey.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Wait, is this a full eprom cart or just an updated P1?

Fandangos

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'd just like to point the following out for potential buyers:

Do not buy this half-assed boot if you're thinking there might be more "unreleased" games from NGF and that your purchase might encourage the ambiguously gay duo to release Warlocks, Crossed Swords 2 or Neo Pool Master or anything else.

They don't have shit.
Except a VHS tape containing footage from Last Odyssey.

Stick this on the main page of this forum as the ultimate truth.

They don't have shit [2]