And then you would have covered all the worst things about neo-geo collecting

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
i can only imagine the possibilities of the word "irritating"

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
a quick search seems to show this isn't a new game? or am i missing something?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
a quick search seems to show this isn't a new game? or am i missing something?

To give you a quick run down. Basically the "new" part is that it's joystick oriented...the original game uses a trackball which is 10000000x better than using a joystick anyway. Many years ago NGF said had a prototype IM game with joystick controls.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
To give you a quick run down. Basically the "new" part is that it's joystick oriented...the original game uses a trackball which is 10000000x better than using a joystick anyway. Many years ago NGF said had a prototype IM game with joystick controls.

I'm guessing Stefano's going to be selling these reproductions? That, or NGF is doing limited runs on these bad boys.

It would be nice to have this game with the trackball. Imagine all of the drinking games you can play with this version 0_0

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
When ever I see the title of this game it makes me think of an itchy arsehole. Not sure why.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Great, this will now be the only thing I can associate with this game.

Well, the colon is sort of like a maze, how it winds and turns around inside you... And the exit can be itchy and irritating.

I guess it would be accurate to call that game a piece of shit.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner

lol yeah i saw that on hardmvs and though to myself... fuck that'll be shit with a controller lol

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The Unibios will allow you to play it with a joystick anyways.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I thought the deadly duo had stopped being involved in "new" releases? :spock:

I lol'd at the copyright marker on the labels... 70 years need to have passed before something can be classed as PD...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
^^ no way in hell I'd ever even consider buying this...

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm only missing that game and Pochi, so I would actually consider picking up a boot (until I can get my hand on a proper one). But the 1/50 thing, makes me think that it won't be priced in the same range as Ghostlop/Ironclad. I guess that going for the full kit feel, that's also a giveaway that it won't be $90-100.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised with the conversions this guy peddles on the bay.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I want to be clear here and I will only say this once..... This game is not a prototype in any sense of the word.... It is a hack in the fact that someone at a later date (not me) has patched in the joystick support over the official release trackball version. If you want to buy this game then that's all good but please don't buy into any kind of prototype joystick aspect if there is one cause it is not one and you'll end up being disappointed.

If anyone you have played the official cart using the unibios joystick cheats then you'll know what to expect here in how it plays with a joystick.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I want to be clear here and I will only say this once..... This game is not a prototype in any sense of the word.... It is a hack in the fact that someone at a later date (not me) has patched in the joystick support over the official release trackball version. If you want to buy this game then that's all good but please don't buy into any kind of prototype joystick aspect if there is one cause it is not one and you'll end up being disappointed.

If anyone you have played the official cart using the unibios joystick cheats then you'll know what to expect here in how it plays with a joystick.

Yeah. Playing with a trackball is much better anyway lol.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
P1012495.JPG

THE IRRITATING MAIZE

Last edited: