The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
This place has been nothing more than a free avenue for advertising, technical support, and customer support while folks wait 6 months for their consoles to be built.

I honestly feel bad for the poor saps who had gotten their hopes up with dreams of beta units, skinny went out of his fucking way to the point of verbal fellatio.

Every time you post here, Shawn should get some ad bucks. I'm honestly surprised nobody has dropped the hammer on your market thread, even after like 300 random marketing pictures.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Fucker will be blowing up in the market forum once this piece of shit gets released.

No shit. Hurt feelings or not, the self-promotion machine will be going into overdrive once he finally gets this monstrosity market-ready.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Yeah...I'm really bummed they didn't put a FDS in the gap between the controller ports. That may have made it much more appealing IMO, but I've been trying to hold off opinion until there is more news...but it's been a bit dead.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Heard my name dropped.....I've missed the drama :glee:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
A couple more days in April, will original systems be getting sacked for parts? Find out after the.... BUMP!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Heard my name dropped.....I've missed the drama :glee:

GAHDAMN - Every time I see that Larfleeze title and the avatar, I lose my mind, did VT do that? HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSING IT.

KPLarfleeze.jpg

Last edited:

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
analogueNT.jpg

New picture, no info.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Yeah...I'm really bummed they didn't put a FDS in the gap between the controller ports. That may have made it much more appealing IMO, but I've been trying to hold off opinion until there is more news...but it's been a bit dead.

he will need to straight up sac fds systems for the drives if he did it. no smoke and mirrors can hide that. That would be bad press city.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
HHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A date? Is that a release date or is that the date he puts out another picture?

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
and dont forget xian xi either, from what I understand his stuff is top notch and I can hardly find many a person who has given more to the community.

Bingo!

Honestly, if I want quality products, and from a guy who gives a shit about giving back to the community, I would stick with shadowkn55's Omega CMVS.

ABSOLUTELY!! BOTH of these guys are TOPS, to the point of thanklessly helping "competitor customers" with issues they're having with the product. Both of them post on the forum as themselves, and are active throughout. No baiting and disappearing.

lastcallhall

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
This is getting fucking retarded. I signed on until the end of March. Then April. Now another week? And for what? another breadcrumb? At this point Christoph could easily release the specs, or at the very least a FAQ, but NO. He wants to fuck with us - his potential customer base - another week.

I'm out. I don't care if this thing gives you a gummed blowjob, i'm out.

DonBurgundy

NEST Puppet
This is getting fucking retarded. I signed on until the end of March. Then April. Now another week? And for what? another breadcrumb? At this point Christoph could easily release the specs, or at the very least a FAQ, but NO. He wants to fuck with us - his potential customer base - another week.

I'm out. I don't care if this thing gives you a gummed blowjob, i'm out.

I don't know... gummed blow jobs sound pretty enticing...

Seriously tho, I was ready for the live Analogue Interactive NT keynote tomorrow. I'll just camp out till its release