r5zwaV.jpg

6aibDX.png

NES.
FAMICOM.
RGB: VIDEOPHILE.
HI-FI: AUDIOPHILE.
FOUR PLAYERS.
NO EMULATION.

The Analogue Nt opens a door to the highest quality way to experience the NES and Famicom.

It is designed around the heart and brain of the original NES. We've completely reengineered the original NES while remaining true to the original hardware. This means you’ll be experiencing the NES with the hardware it was designed to be played with. No emulation.

The Analogue Nt is precision fabricated from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum. Engineered with an uncompromising attitude to quality. There has never been another video game system like it.

I know there will be a lot of questions and I cannot wait to share every single detail with everyone. There are features and details that are going to blow everyone away. I promise we won’t disappoint. I'll be unveiling all the fine details and taking orders at the end of March.

http://www.analogueinteractive.com

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Last time we had an "unveiling" here things did not end to well

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Would like to see the pics, but they aren't showing up for me.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I assume this uses Tim Worthington's RGBNES board in it?

Pope Sazae

Since there are some disc games in the picture will this have a built in Fami disc drive?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
probably sd card playback. FDS drives aren't worth the trouble

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I've hit my threshold on Christoph's pretentious marketing verbiage. Fuck off - it's a goddamn RGB nes not a revolution. It looks like a goddamn RCA swtichbox from the 2001 era of silver AV components.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I'll be taking a pool on the MSRP of this hunk of shit, a wooded box with controller is what - $750? What do you think it's going to cost if we're taking into consideration the Apple-esque machined aluminum enclosure?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'll be taking a pool on the MSRP of this hunk of shit, a wooded box with controller is what - $750? What do you think it's going to cost if we're taking into consideration the Apple-esque machined aluminum enclosure?

mmmm...my money is on $899

and why the fuck haven't you been in chat lately?

christoph

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'll have all the details and more pictures later this month. It is not emulation. No SD cards. Nothing like that. Yes it is compatible with FDS.

Also...it will be cheaper than our CMVS!

@El Maricon Loco I of course understand that these things are not for everyone - but there is no need to be offensive. I do think its a revolution in retro gaming hardware! We've been working on this for a very long time now and I promise, it will not disappoint. It will be well worth every penny. I assure you that the quality (externally and internally) is so high its almost unbelievable. It shares no similarities between 'old rca switchboxes' :P

Also, if this subforum isn't the best place to post this - please let me know and I'll have it moved. It seemed like the best spot to me.

Thanks for everyone's interest so far!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Will it come with at least 1 aluminum dogbone controller so people wouldn't look like an ass hooking one up to this thing? :p

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
This is so needed. RGB output, Famicom, News, PAL and NTSC compatible. Love it...Price?

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
As someone who's been looking for a Fami/NES RGB solution I'll be watching this closely.

Pope Sazae

I've hit my threshold on Christoph's pretentious marketing verbiage. Fuck off - it's a goddamn RGB nes not a revolution. It looks like a goddamn RCA swtichbox from the 2001 era of silver AV components.

Were you in chat earlier buddy? I said that exact same thing there when this thread was posted.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
This system wont be bastardizing any actual NES/Famicom systems for things like PPU's and CPU's will it? That would be hella sad if it does since its possible to rebuild an entire NES fairly accurately with RGB or even HDMI (480p) using FPGA. At the very minimum I really hope it is at least newly manufactured hardware and did not require that you kill an original system to create, especially since there is an amazing RGB option already available from Tim that does not kill the originals.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Wow, this is really amazing. I'm definitely down for one!

I've got a Playchoice RGB modded NES, and the quality is truly spectacular with an XRGB Framemeister.

I have a couple questions:

• Does this device do its own upscaling? It's gotta have razor sharp pixels on an HDTV, no "smoothing" or blurriness.
• The Playchoice boards have a slightly different color palette from a standard NES, resulting in some occasional weird colors for those of us with Playchoice modded machines. Does the Analogue Nt have color issues as well?

This is a great project, I'm excited.

christoph

Hardened Shock Trooper
Will it come with at least 1 aluminum dogbone controller so people wouldn't look like an ass hooking one up to this thing? :p

You never know...:D

This is so needed. RGB output, Famicom, News, PAL and NTSC compatible. Love it...Price?

As someone who's been looking for a Fami/NES RGB solution I'll be watching this closely.

@broken hahaha! It will be cheaper than our CMVS. The price will be very reasonable, don't worry.

Wow, this is really amazing. I'm definitely down for one!

I've got a Playchoice RGB modded NES, and the quality is truly spectacular with an XRGB Framemeister.

I have a couple questions:

• Does this device do its own upscaling? It's gotta have razor sharp pixels on an HDTV, no "smoothing" or blurriness.
• The Playchoice boards have a slightly different color palette from a standard NES, resulting in some occasional weird colors for those of us with Playchoice modded machines. Does the Analogue Nt have color issues as well?

This is a great project, I'm excited.

Definitely no blurring or color issues