Raleigh: Fighting Tournament at Mugi's

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The horror! And shame! There was nothing I could do!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Really glad everyone made it, and it went off pretty well imo. First off big thanks Loegan for giving us a panel to play on, Lemony for making harnesses for the cabs, and mitsurugi for bringing 90% of the stuff we played. But the biggest thanks goes to my wife Lychee Bites, who busted her ass feeding us and cleaning up after us then had time to join us in the tourney, and had a blast. She even told me today she already wants to do another one lol.

51ydZt0.jpg

w9Js877.jpg

C3pVvtv.jpg

was really happy to meet gohan finally, and see panda and mitsurugi in the same room too!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
There were alot of things i didn't know about the tourney board before Mits brought em. My favorite thing though, is even though everyone picks their different characters, when it's time to fight, all Matches are played on the same stage. that was dope.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
good golly, that picture of everyone at the ready is beautiful! I'mm a share it on my FB page!

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Panda! You didn't wear your mask!

How are you supposed to win without your mask!!

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I honestly thought about putting my mask on, but seeing as how I had never met any of the guys in person I thought showing up in a crazy luchadore mask might get me arrested.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Best game of musical chairs ever.

watching everyone switch seats was hilarious. The countdown starts before it even tells you where to go! Then you gotta hustle to pack in there like sardines :lolz:

gSkAQQ5.jpg

zRYaq1Y.jpg

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
watching everyone switch seats was hilarious. The countdown starts before it even tells you where to go! Then you gotta hustle to pack in there like sardines :lolz:

OMG, so funny.

Where's the vid, mits!

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Your gtgs always look like a blast Moogz. Good job.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
OMH, so funny.

Where's the vid, mits!

Gonna be a few days. It takes some time to edit a video together because I like to do a semi-professional job now. LOL.

Plus it's the weekend now which means three open 2 close shifts in a row and I had to deal with a bullshit NCDOR bank levy today which will HOPEFULLY be fixed in the morning.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Damn! What a difference a coast makes. Mother Nature is burning my ass off in SoCal right now, and the DOR is freezing your ass off in NC. :eek:

BoL man.

Last edited:
I'm happy we got to do this! It was super fun. It was really nice to see Mitsurugi and Pandy again, and awesomely kewl to meet GohanX. Congratulations, Gohan, on beating up everyone in the room. You're great! Let's do it again! :multi_co:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
SUPER jealous. Hopefully catch you guys next time.

Dion

We had the event last Wednesday and it was really a fun day. Flew right by. I spent way too much time editing this video but here it is. A bit longer than I wanted but I wanted to catch the entire experience and entertain. Enjoy!:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
We had the event last Wednesday and it was really a fun day. Flew right by. I spent way too much time editing this video but here it is. A bit longer than I wanted but I wanted to catch the entire experience and entertain. Enjoy!:

Nice work on the vid! You guys are better behaved bunch than our monthly gtg. But perhaps that's due to the fact that we meet pretty often.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Love the vid Mits! that switch scene/music :lolz:

got some good stuff in there, Gohan's devastating Charlie fighting "TanGief", and even my dio dropping the steamroller :tickled:

need to make sure to do some neo stuff next time too :vik:

edit: also your bro pulling off "The World" in competition, nicely done!

Last edited:

Dion

Love the vid Mits! that switch scene/music :lolz:

got some good stuff in there, Gohan's devastating Charlie fighting "TanGief", and even my dio dropping the steamroller :tickled:

need to make sure to do some neo stuff next time too :vik:

Thanks. I spent a lot of time on this video. I hope everyone will watch the whole thing and comment!

Yeah, need some Neo next time. This was a very Capcom/Sega-centric event.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Fun vid.

Man you guys make the WC look like a bunch of animals! :eek_2: / :lolz:

Mit's, those transition scenes make me feel like October in the middle of May. :p