Raleigh: Fighting Tournament at Mugi's

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
As a special treat the everyone attending, I will be showing off the prototype of Darksoft's ST-V multi-cartridge.

I'll also have a Lindbergh setup with our multi-kit installed to play around with. :)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
As a special treat the everyone attending, I will be showing off the prototype of Darksoft's ST-V multi-cartridge.

I'll also have a Lindbergh setup with our multi-kit installed to play around with. :)

really looking forward to seeing that stv cart, I didn't preorder cuz I couldn't afford it, sticking with my saturn ports for now.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Got all excited until I realized that I don't have the ability to send or receive PMs. Curse of the noob, I guess. If you've still got room Mugi, I'd love to show up and ask a million questions. I can be reached at 100proof at gmail dot com. If not, perhaps I can catch you guys next time.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Got all excited until I realized that I don't have the ability to send or receive PMs. Curse of the noob, I guess. If you've still got room Mugi, I'd love to show up and ask a million questions. I can be reached at 100proof at gmail dot com. If not, perhaps I can catch you guys next time.

sorry man, I'm runnin really tight with the amount of ppl comin. I'll keep in touch when we get something going again.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
sorry man, I'm runnin really tight with the amount of ppl comin. I'll keep in touch when we get something going again.

Dang, so much for showing up to dominate Mugi while rockin the Yomiuri hat :(

Dion

Just finished modding some PC joysticks. Now we will be able to play Afterburner Climax and Rambo as well. :)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, I'm buff as fuck, definitely not skinny.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hey guys, it was an awesome time, Mitsurugi came by and demoed the ST-V cart and wow. It is super easy and works like a champ. Got to play some Lindy games too which was pretty fresh. The tourney worked out pretty good and matches moved pretty fast. All in all it was an ace time, props to Mugi for hooking this up!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Ryu-win-sf2.gif

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Honestly, I don't think I'm very good at the game. But I kept winning...

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
and winning ... and winning ... :lolz:

Haha, congrats, GHX.

Some days you just gotta grab the title and run. :D

Dion

Yeah he won most but honestly I stopped playing after I won the first Grand Master of the night. ;)

It was a great time. The day flew by and in fact I just got home.

Vid to follow in the next few days.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, weren't you the one who beat my ass with Ryu? I didn't stand a chance on those matches.

Dion

Yeah, weren't you the one who beat my ass with Ryu? I didn't stand a chance on those matches.

Yeah. But when I jumped back in to try to prevent you from getting the only other Grand Master of the night you beat me pretty badly. There definitely weren't any Street Fighter experts there.

It was great to finally see the TB setup being used as it was intended. With 8 different people all playing at the same time. And it was interesting the first time we had to switch seats. Noone was ready in time for the next match. LOL. Had to switch faster after that.