Yup...another new member...

Hello Everyone
I figure now that I can actually post my own threads, a quick note of introduction about myself.

I stumbled across this corner of the interweb after acquiring a 2 slot Neo Geo conversion cabinet last weekend. This is the second arcade cabinet I have...the first being a Namco/Midway Pacman cab converted to a Pacman Jr to a Ms. Pacman machine basketcase unit (long story there...but dammit, it works now...lol).

I wanted a Neo Geo machine ever since I saw one back in the day and thought "damn that's cool"...fast forward 20 years and talking to one of my buddies who owns an arcade, insert money and the rest is history. lol

I posted photos in the 'recently purchases' thread, but I'll post again here.

neogeokitchena.jpg

my wife didn't even bat an eye when I put it in our kitchen...I chose wisely :lolz:
baxterneogeoa.jpg

My partner in crime Baxter claiming my new toy as his own.
kitkatneogeoa.jpg

Baxter explaining to our other cats the intricacies of playing Fatal Fury and proper understanding of 4 bright buttons, 2 joysticks.

Been doing a bunch of reading here...trying to figure out what games are worth playing, basic maintenance, repair procedures if necessary (I work on electronics in my day job in a completely unrelated field).

I've already chatted with some interesting characters here such as Rot.

Anyways, as my MVS collection grows, I'm sure I'll have lots of dumb questions that I'm sure could be answered here. :spock: