CMVS - World War II edition

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Did you use the old transparency method to burn in the traces as well?
Yes,I printed traces to transparency sheet and used that as a mask for uv sensitive board.

Two side pcb was bit pain in the ass but I used bit larger solder pad size so small offset did not matter.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yes,I printed traces to transparency sheet and used that as a mask for uv sensitive board.

Two side pcb was bit pain in the ass but I used bit larger solder pad size so small offset did not matter.

Cool man, I kinda miss the old fashioned way of things. As far as drilling, we just had a dremel with their drill press. The end of my senior year we got a CNC engraving, drilling and milling machine. :(

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Cool man, I kinda miss the old fashioned way of things. As far as drilling, we just had a dremel with their drill press.

Exactly what I did...

The end of my senior year we got a CNC engraving, drilling and milling machine. :(

I really would like to have something like that.

Of course I could just design pcb and send design to china (or do it here in europe) and have it done there, but I have to admit that I love doing things by myself. It is hobby. I want to say that I did it myself. I just want to optimize this as simple as possible so I can then later make DIY instructions and publish the code so anyone can do the same.