Yep. Posting for real now

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
After spending hours of my time browsing and posting replies, I can not do a real post.

A little about me: I'm 28, originally from VT, live in TX, and my wife and I are expecting out first baby in March.

I have loved the Neo Geo systems since I could reach the controls. Never had to pleasure of owning one (MVS or AES. Mostly Wii VC versions or playing at arcades) That all changed though: I got a MVS4-25 Ver. 2 retrofitted with a MV-1 mobo about a week ago and love it. I'm looking for games and to make some upgrades and fit it up to get it into better shape from when I bought it.

I'll be heading over to the Market now that I can post but of course will be posting about gameplay and projects I'm working on.

See ya round!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hey there. I've seen some of your posts, you seem to be alright :)

I'm 27 myself and boy would I love to have a cab by 28 - but a kid, not so much ^^

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thanks. I'm looking forward to teaching this kid all about computer hardware, games and get him as interested in NG as I am.

I want to make sure that even though my son will be part of a new generation of gamers, that he will still appreciate the classics.

vinnyguy

n00b
This is my first reply here and I'm looking forward to being able to have more rights on the forum as well. Congrats on the cab and the baby. I'm 29, I've had my MVS-2-21 for about a year and had my first baby boy in October. Good luck, my boy loves the games already(just watching of course) but his eyes might be burned out when he's 3.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
This is my first reply here and I'm looking forward to being able to have more rights on the forum as well. Congrats on the cab and the baby. I'm 29, I've had my MVS-2-21 for about a year and had my first baby boy in October. Good luck, my boy loves the games already(just watching of course) but his eyes might be burned out when he's 3.

That is awesome! I'm going to be looking for a chest carrier to spend as much time with him and so he can see the screen when daddy is playing :)

vinnyguy

n00b
My guy loves the chest carrier, all the moving around'll put him right to sleep. When he was just a couple weeks he wouldn't be happy unless he was rockin and bouncin so I had him on my chest, playin some shmup on the ps3 with this electronic music - I danced around to the music while playing and he was totally content. Babies can't stop us from playing video games altogether

Congrats on your posting ability! It's awesome that you have a cab... I'm hoping to get one soon. Hope you enjoy your time on NG!