Puzzle Bobble MVS

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Pretty sure this is a boot. Could anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance!

100_6254 (Large).JPG100_6255 (Large).JPG

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
It's a boot. It would make a good donor for a homebrew title.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Did they use a samsho 1 for a donor? Lol. And as shadowkn said good for homebrew title. I decided to change the one I got on a recent lot to a homebrew title too lol.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Did they use a samsho 1 for a donor? Lol. And as shadowkn said good for homebrew title. I decided to change the one I got on a recent lot to a homebrew title too lol.

063 would be samsho 2

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
BAM/PB is to NEO carts as Arkanoid is to JAMMA cabs. :lolz:

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

What did you turn it in to?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Is that the puzzle bobble you got from the ebay bundle? Damn too bad its a boot. :(

Yeah, thankfully it's the only one. Strange that Puzzle Bobble is a cheap game yet widely bootlegged. Must have been popular back in the day.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Yeah, thankfully it's the only one. Strange that Puzzle Bobble is a cheap game yet widely bootlegged. Must have been popular back in the day.

Puzzle Bobble was widely booted because it had a very low meg count and was a really popular game. Cheap and fun. Just like how Mikey digs it.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I trust you both I had played BBB and found it a fun plat former game but never tried TOC(but never liked it reading the descriptions)

ToTC is a piece. I'd only make it to give away to someone I hated. BBB is pretty decent.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
good to know its a piece I can sell on ebay to pawn off on someone :lol:

You can try. Sometimes NCI claims copyright. When I made on long ago, I played it for literally 4 minutes and then laughed and listed it on ebay and then it was pulled due to copyright. I couldn't even sell it for $40, so I just changed it into another Ironclad.

jessiewonka

New Challenger
I assume this PB is a boot as well? Just arrived today from eBay. I also assume I should just eat the cost ($35+15 shipping) rather than bother shipping back to Portugal.

In other news, anyone have a legit cart for sale?

Puzzle-Bobble.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Yup. It's a boot. Always ask for pcb pics when you're buying on ebay. If the seller will not comply, it's most likely a boot.