West Africa

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I always wanted to check out Africa, but working in the Emergency Room I am always reminded by the number of Americans who visited there and come back with Malaria, or West Nile fever. And now the Ebola scare. Pretty much means I am never going. Then I think there are probably no chicks there I would want to do anyway, and that seals the deal. I could have went for the world cup a few years back but decided not to die a horrible diarrhea death.

But it is cool there is at least one neo geo gamer in Africa.

Please post some pics friend.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

OK, maybe I should clarify. I would have no chances with any women there due to religious differences. They are very religious, and I do not claim a religion, because religion is evil.

But I would liek to see these African gamers in action. I work with many Africans, and not a single one plays video games. All they do is play soccer. It would be cool to see another side of Africa.

Last edited:

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
OK, maybe I should clarify. I would have no chances with any women there due to religious differences. They are very religious, and I do not claim a religion, because religion is evil.

But I would liek to see these African gamers in action. I work with many Africans, and not a single one plays video games. All they do is play soccer. It would be cool to see another side of Africa.

You can't just claim all Africans are religiously devout, there's regular people all over the world.
Thats like saying all of the europeans are catholics that don't believe in divorce or sex before marriage lol.

I know in Morocco they got King Of Fighters and Super Strikers, my friend from that country said so. I also had a Ghana person tell me that he used to play metal slug at his local arcade when he was growing up. I also met a Nigerian who is pretty anti religious.

I live in PX in Montreal, it's where most fresh immigrants start off when they come here, its like Queens but with much less guns and Puerto Ricans

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You can't just claim all Africans are religiously devout, there's regular people all over the world.
Thats like saying all of the europeans are catholics that don't believe in divorce or sex before marriage lol.

I know in Morocco they got King Of Fighters and Super Strikers, my friend from that country said so. I also had a Ghana person tell me that he used to play metal slug at his local arcade when he was growing up. I also met a Nigerian who is pretty anti religious.

I live in PX in Montreal, it's where most fresh immigrants start off when they come here, its like Queens but with much less guns and Puerto Ricans

I get the idea that North Africa is completely diff from sub Saharan.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
It depends, in Senegal, Ghana or Togo there are quite people who love VGs.
When I was at university, more than 12 yrs ago, I knew a couple of guys from Togo playing all time to Unreal Tournament (they started in their home country).
Now I suppose things evolved, some country have a fast-raising economy.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Hey "the champ".

Good news! Turns out you are the last surviving member of the royal family of the USA!!

You are our long lost prince!!1!!

All we need to do is get the paperwork filed and the vast fortune is yours! The cost to do this is $50 shipped.
Pm me for info on how to send the funds and receive your new kingdom.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Hey "the champ".

Good news! Turns out you are the last surviving member of the royal family of the USA!!

You are our long lost prince!!1!!

All we need to do is get the paperwork filed and the vast fortune is yours! The cost to do this is $50 shipped.
Pm me for info on how to send the funds and receive your new kingdom.
Is the kingdom worth at least 30k?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
awesome seeing gamers and gaming communities from all over the world. would love to see your collection! any game stores out there in cameroon?