Kesämiitti Vantaalla - Summer meeting at Vantaa?

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I might just take a pendolino train from kokkola to tikkurila. Will just need to figure out which one.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Actually friday 13th would be much better for me because 14th was the wedding day.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Idea was that people would come 13th, might stay the night and we could do something in the morning but end the event early in the saturday. Wife's gone the next week and has some preparations to be done.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Idea was that people would come 13th, might stay the night and we could do something in the morning but end the event early in the saturday. Wife's gone the next week and has some preparations to be done.

Cool, I will go home to sleep though. :cool:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I have to work on friday, but I'll try to be at home 16:00, we can start anytime after that.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
There´s a Pendolino that leaves from Kokkola at 13:28 and arrives at Tikkurila at 17:15
That gives me some time to sleep well at home and still make it to Tikkurila only a bit over hour after you´ve got off from work.
Maybe it would be possible for someone to be there and drive me to your place? :)

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
There´s a Pendolino that leaves from Kokkola at 13:28 and arrives at Tikkurila at 17:15
That gives me some time to sleep well at home and still make it to Tikkurila only a bit over hour after you´ve got off from work.
Maybe it would be possible for someone to be there and drive me to your place? :)

I work at Helsinki and am going straight to the meet from there. I could also pick you up from Tikkurila's station. Send me your mobile number with pm if ok.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Will jamma games work? I might take along a pcb or something. At least I will bring some neo carts.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Will jamma games work? I might take along a pcb or something. At least I will bring some neo carts.

14098295397_85ae204fa3_z.jpg

Current equipment here:

Arcade machines
CDZ
CMVS
MV-1B for Naomi cab
Naomi + netdimm = I can upload any (originally gdrom) game to the cab.

Displays

naomi, 15" crt, 2 projectors (I need to make jap -> euro scart adapter one can be used, I need to use scaler there), 50" plasma, 40" lcd

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
okay. if stars should align correctly, we might get to try som 4 player dnd

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Sure was a nice chili meeting! :D Oh and we played some games too.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Kaikille kiitokset hyvistä peleistä. Mendelin GT5 kierrosaika on vieläkin mulla lyömättä, innostuttiin sitäkin pelaamaan. Hyvä että pääsen samoihin aikoihin kun Mendel aamu viideltä hyvässä laitamyötäisessä.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Ha, didnt notice. Why haven't you checked in for the January meeting :scratch:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
11. päivä on tulossa tänne jonkin verran paikallisia pelaajia ja muutama vähän kauempaakin. Luvassa siis yleistä pelaamista, myös D&D lautapelejä sekä grillailua. Jos jotain kiinnostaa käydä, niin tervetuloa.