kenth333's MVS collection

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Thanks. Just worked on it a little more recently with adding the 'System' side vinyl and cleaning up the marquee lighting. Should be getting a new working 1-slot tomorrow and get to playing some MVS games again.

Had to look up what you meant with big blue and found some restorations and builds in that color. There weren't any official blue Neo cabs were there? Other than the blue and white Asian model? While I much prefer the cab in red, looks awesome in blue also.

View attachment 51839 View attachment 51840 View attachment 51841

Oh no, while I have seen those unofficial blue Neos too, I was talking about the Capcom Big Blue, kind of like the competition to the big stout 4 slot red Neos. Yeah a Neo for me has to be red, so I feel ya haha

kenth333

n00b
Right, the US Street Fighter cab, and variations of it. Sure are lots of different styles on that.. The one with the tall attached marquee (rev 2?) looks menacing and would be the one I'd have, with AvP :drool:

Don't remember seeing many Capcom cabs in Europe and wonder what cab played AvP here, if any.. Had lots of Konami.