Please be gentle :)

ExJoe

n00b
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking for a while, but I'm not very good with forums (I'm much more of an IRC guy!). Now that I have some more time, though, I decided to try and fix that.

I didn't take advantage of the arcades around me when they still existed, so I'm trying to make up for that. Living vicariously through all the collectors here definitely helps :)

Cheers!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
37_1doctor_w_glove.jpg

OmegaMan

n00b
Just joined the forums myself. Was looking to start a new thread as an "introduction" but it seems it won't let me start one. Seems a bit of a paradox that this forum topic tells you to introduce yourself yet won't let you start a new thread. Am I missing something here?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Just joined the forums myself. Was looking to start a new thread as an "introduction" but it seems it won't let me start one. Seems a bit of a paradox that this forum topic tells you to introduce yourself yet won't let you start a new thread. Am I missing something here?

The new member guide stickied at the top should have some helpful information.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member

Welcome dude!

gaymer

n00b
The new member guide stickied at the top should have some helpful information.

nope, not very helpful. how to post a new thread and introduce yourself should be front and center with zero effort to find.
Usability 101.

gaymer

n00b
ok. i found it. doesnt make much sense that you need to blindly post in other threads before you can introduce yourself.
frankly, you should HAVE to post an introduction before you can do anything else.
i have never walked into a room of strangers, and jumped into a conversation before at least a small introduction.

is there a rationale to this?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
ok. i found it. doesnt make much sense that you need to blindly post in other threads before you can introduce yourself.
frankly, you should HAVE to post an introduction before you can do anything else.
i have never walked into a room of strangers, and jumped into a conversation before at least a small introduction.

is there a rationale to this?

:thevt:

contrafan

n00b
Hey, ExJoe :)

Also a new guy, here. I wanted to make my own thread, but it seems like I don't have any forum privileges yet. Guess that's what happens when you lurk so much, despite having registered :P

Well, having searched around what I can, I haven't yet found what's needed to get regular forum access/privileges. Hopefully, I'll meet the requirements...

(I'd make a more thorough intro, but this isn't my thread, so...)