PREPARE YOURSELF FOR EL HYPHEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Ay ay ay! The link was merely informational. Señor- the subtle name was mucho superior.

If I agree to purchase and distribute additional masks will my name be restored to its original glory?

I'd be in on this. Although I will sacrifice joining in to keep your name as it is.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
*sigh*

You had to take something funny and clever and try to beat me at my game.

I have had to take a more hamfisted approach to your sexual orientation.

Kindest, most benevolent moderator. I beseech thee and groveleth at thine feet. I hath recognized the sin of my odious ways and hopest thou will return my grandest and most apt of names which thou hath previously bestowed through divine wisdom. Please return my truest name, oh clever one. I am Pedro Fortunado, and I will be so forever, if thou will alloweth it.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Kindest, most benevolent moderator. I beseech thee and groveleth at thine feet. I hath recognized the sin of my odious ways and hopest thou will return my grandest and most apt of names which thou hath previously bestowed through divine wisdom. Please return my truest name, oh clever one. I am Pedro Fortunado, and I will be so forever, if thou will alloweth it.

You're only making it worse for yourself.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

olde english has no place in this thread.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Ay ay ay! The link was merely informational. Señor- the subtle name was mucho superior.

If I agree to purchase and distribute additional masks will my name be restored to its original glory?

You deserve your current name, stupid noob.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Shutup and post some more pics of your wife.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

I'll change it back if you post more pics of your wife.

*unzips*

...and post them quickly.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

We should be so fortunate that Senor Whitefolk's powets are merely limited to Neo Hyphen Geo dot com. Imagine the horror of your friends should they check their facebook feed and see you changed your name to Pedro Cocksinmymouth. Oh please god can someone make such a thing possible! :D

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
You don't read the forum for 4 days.... WTF happened here!? Now I have to read 8 pages of post...

VIVA EL HYPHEN!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Dude you got me super excited, then your attachment says invalid...uugghh.. That better be your real address, I'm not wasting money to send amazing gifts to some asshole that doesn't exist. :cool:?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I think he might be ignoring you. From my experience with him, he seems to comply better under duress.

Duly noted. I'll be locking him in the war room to get better results.

....and that's done.

Marek

Banned
Oh I hate that I missed out on the fun. Damn disco biscuits concerts made me forget my mail!

Hit me up with a luchador name at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.