UPDATE: 2-22-14 Ahcmetal's collection

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
UPDATE: Now with 100% more Blast City!!!

Figured I'd get a few pictures up since I've got a Flickr page now.

I had this up in the Arcade Central sub forum a few weeks back too, I'll repost it here as a good place holder until I finish up my Blast City in the next few weeks. I'll get a link up for those pictures too...then follow that up with some actual GAMES!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahcmetal/

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
real nice Net City...

where's the SNK love at? ;)

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I've got a Big Red 4-slot, I'm going to go through and recap the sound section and get some pics up as I go...pleeeenty of SNK stuff floating around my house haha...

SuperForte

n00b
I am amazed at how clean that Net City candy cab is. Where in the world did you find that? That setup is awesome.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I am amazed at how clean that Net City candy cab is. Where in the world did you find that? That setup is awesome.

I got it from Ken at the GameRoom...I think he's in Utah or Nevada. Trust me it looked preeeetty bad before the clean up. It was originally a Tekken 5 themed New Net City cab, I just used the original Net City artwork when I put it back together...a bit more colorful than the NNC art...

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
You painted them like this? Nice work on those cabs.

I had an auto body shop do the body's...nothing beats a professional spray gun for that stuff. As for any interior/exterior metal parts that aren't white, I had those pieces powder coated...if you put a home depot rattle can paint job next to a powder coated piece you can really tell a quality and durability difference.

...that being said, it can get a bit pricey...though this is kind of a pricey hobby anyways...

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Wow those cabs and Capcom boards look like they just come off the assembly line very clean, nice.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
very nice! that cat is gonna complete the circuit one of these days!