My Introduction

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I am finally able to post one of these and think a proper introduction is in order.

Name is Evilpoptart, live in Brookfield WI originally hail from Sheboygan. Sorta new on the Neo-Geo scene but have been long time lurker my love for Neo-Geo stuff has always been a dream of mine that never came true until last week. I recently had an opportunity to pick up MVS 4-slot with box full of games and other goodies. (I will post some pics in the recently purchased later tonight)

My love for the big reds goes back to my childhood. I vividly remember going into local Shopko, card shops, and skate country with fists full of quarters and wave goodbye to the parents and hello red beauty's.
I am looking forward to learning as much as I can and hopefully contribute something here in the near future. Awesome community I am glad to finally be apart of.

-Evilpoptart

the champ

n00b
neo heo addicted i think i like you already just bcos you have a kof 98 poster there it means you mean bussiness men dats the spirit. hope you played at the arcades because thats where am from. In cameroon we play kof98 everyday am very happy to be part of this forum . you kno its hard to be a fan in africa ,very few fellow fans around you with whom you can have a nice chat about the neo geo

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Cameroon Africa? You gotta be shitting us. Need to see pics of this asap especially if a big red is involved.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
brookfield, huh? thats a monster commute to the mgc.

you going?

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
In cameroon we play kof98 everyday am very happy to be part of this forum . you kno its hard to be a fan in africa ,very few fellow fans around you with whom you can have a nice chat about the neo geo

Welcome.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am finally able to post one of these and think a proper introduction is in order.

Name is Evilpoptart, live in Brookfield WI originally hail from Sheboygan. Sorta new on the Neo-Geo scene but have been long time lurker my love for Neo-Geo stuff has always been a dream of mine that never came true until last week. I recently had an opportunity to pick up MVS 4-slot with box full of games and other goodies. (I will post some pics in the recently purchased later tonight)

My love for the big reds goes back to my childhood. I vividly remember going into local Shopko, card shops, and skate country with fists full of quarters and wave goodbye to the parents and hello red beauty's.
I am looking forward to learning as much as I can and hopefully contribute something here in the near future. Awesome community I am glad to finally be apart of.

-Evilpoptart

tell us about the best parts of your childhood. Who did you have crushes on? were you kind? popular?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
823_3.jpg

"We're very big in Sheboygan."

Welcome, dude.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
LOL - Wonder if there's any Home Alone fan-fic where Candy has his way with Kevin's mom, then leaves her in a ditch?

Tarts, I've already seen your shit around here, but here's an official Welcome. When you grow bored of the Neo you'll realize this place is wayy better than anything SNK produced.

the champ

n00b
I'll get to show you some pictures of gamin in ma kuntry dont mind and kof2001cmvs too made by me and other guys from ma community