MV-2F Cover Art Contest by JasensCustoms.com

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Throw in the Schlong version! Looks way better than that crappy red-white-shitpiece.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I've worked on this on the side for a t-shirt idea - but this would be tits on a slot cover.

ElHyphen cover sm.jpg

I'd have to clean up that right E.

Last edited:

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
How do I submit artwork? The contest page just shows 3 posts but don't see where to upload.

Running a "Photo Contest" on my Facebook Page. You design a sweet graphic to apply to one of my MV-2F Reproduction Covers (NEO-GEO inspired of course) and upload it for a vote. Most votes wins a prize. What's the prize? Its a surprise!

Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/jasenscustoms

Contest Page:
http://woobox.com/y2i4qa

Template to get you started:
http://www.jasenscustoms.com/templates/MV2FART-TEMPLATE.psd

Seems that a non-existent "dash" turns MV-2F Art into something much funnier....

Jasen

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I'm with you duo, originally when I looked at the contest there was a little sign-up deal or whatever, but I don't see it now.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Sorry! The submission date ended earlier than the voting date. It's been fixed.

Jasen

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
Oh really? There was a post on your facebook yesterday saying that entries could be submitted until Friday?

Sorry! The submission date ended earlier than the voting date. It's been fixed.

"Winning entry, based on votes will receive a new cover with their custom art printed and applied. Contest ends Friday, so be sure to enter and vote!"

Jasen

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Oh really? There was a post on your facebook yesterday saying that entries could be submitted until Friday?

Yeah, there was two date fields. One was for submission, the other was for voting. I fixed it so they both end on Friday.

I apologize for the confusion. WooBox is still new for me.