MV-2F Cover Art Contest by JasensCustoms.com

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Running a "Photo Contest" on my Facebook Page. You design a sweet graphic to apply to one of my MV-2F Reproduction Covers (NEO-GEO inspired of course) and upload it for a vote. Most votes wins a prize. What's the prize? Its a surprise!

Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/jasenscustoms

Contest Page:
http://woobox.com/y2i4qa

Template to get you started:
http://www.jasenscustoms.com/templates/MV2FART-TEMPLATE.psd

Seems that a non-existent "dash" turns MV-2F Art into something much funnier....

Jasen

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Completely happenstance. I didn't even realize it was MV2FART-TEMPLATE until I posted a link up on here.... got a good laugh out of it!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I don't trust those contest things, I get enough shit in my email, but I would like this considered.

dilltop.png

Last edited:

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
As a slave to trends, I hope not. It would be very odd explaining to my friends why I have a CMVS with a bunch of rubber dongs plastered on it.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
The MVS cover art for the chat club. :p

Maybe EML can do it up right. :lolz:

High-Fiber-Club-Small1_zps5f934825.jpg

Last edited:

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Still going on via official Facebook/WooBox submission posted above, until February 14. Winning entry, based on votes will receive a new cover with their custom art printed and applied. I thought it would be a good way to promote both the new reproduction covers I am providing as well as the art templates/printing services I will be providing for them for complete customization.

I can appreciate the humor associated with the posts above, but since they aren't officially entered and have no votes... they don't count :snack:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
If I put the dildos up and by some miracle they get a bunch of votes and it won, can I get it on one of your Jasen's Customs CMVS ready covers? I thought i saw a pic of one floating around.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
If I put the dildos up and by some miracle they get a bunch of votes and it won, can I get it on one of your Jasen's Customs CMVS ready covers? I thought i saw a pic of one floating around.

I will give you store credit for a regular reproduction one and if you choose to apply it towards a CMVS version, ok! I will also apply the graphic before it leaves so you don't have to.

Jasen

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I will give you store credit for a regular reproduction one and if you choose to apply it towards a CMVS version, ok! I will also apply the graphic before it leaves so you don't have to.

Jasen

:D I respect that you'd honor that dilly pic.