Dragonlee collection

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Gday Guys
First time posting and this is what I have in my collection of AES Carts.
Also have few candy cabinet which all are Sega.
001 (Custom).JPG004 (Custom).JPG005 (Custom).JPG012 (Custom).JPG001 (Custom).JPG006 (Custom).JPG
Cheers for looking.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Nice collection bro and welcome to the forums, nice cabs also i gotta join this home arcade club thing you guys got going on i'm late.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Those are some solid titles. Like the poster as well.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Nice collection bro and welcome to the forums, nice cabs also i gotta join this home arcade club thing you guys got going on i'm late.
Ty Bro...all up I have 12 candy cabs which im downsizing to 9 only.Ive already have a Sega Jurasic Park Pinball.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Ty Bro...all up I have 12 candy cabs which im downsizing to 9 only.Ive already have a Sega Jurasic Park Pinball.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Welcome to the forum, another Aussie lad in the mix.
Cheers Mate,ill catch up with you soon.You need to come over and check my Nec PlasmaSYNC monitor where I play all my arcade and console games.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Welcome to the forum, another Aussie lad in the mix.
Cheers Mate,ill catch up with you soon.You need to come over and check my Nec PlasmaSYNC monitor where I play all my arcade and console games.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Cheers..In the process of getting my arse into gear revamping my gaming and digging out all the Neo Geo stuff to be shelved.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Cheers..In the process of getting my arse into gear revamping my gaming room and digging out all the Neo Geo stuff to be shelved.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
008 (Custom).JPG019 (Custom).JPG008 (Custom).JPG009 (Custom).JPG010 (Custom).JPG014 (Custom).JPG018 (Custom).JPG001 (Custom).JPGGday
This is my pride and joy a Nec PlasmaSync 3300 4:3 monitor where I play all my consoles.:)
Also included a Top loader and a neo geo pocket boxed.I have a few of them in my collection.
I also a photo of some of my machines in the man cave of mine.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Nice Aerocity, wan't to sell that? :D

I'm actually after another Egret II, very hard to find here though.

Welcome btw. The more aussies here the better. I have seen you posting on aussiearcade previously.

Last edited:

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Nice Aerocity, wan't to sell that? :D

I'm actually after another Egret II, very hard to find here though.

Welcome btw. The more aussies here the better. I have seen you posting on aussiearcade previously.
Ty..I have 2 Aero City..:) ..I wish I can help you out with a Egret II but they are hard to source down here.Yes,I do post a lot on Aussie Arcade in helping out the community.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
How shit is the aussie arcade for sale forum, hardly anything good ever comes out for sale. Mostly just old woodies and games from the 80s on there.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I bet that English AES copy of Double Dragon cost you top dollar, nice collection.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Nice looking collection! Did the Samurai Spirits IV come in the ex-rental group as well?

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
That plasmasync looks great, Jason was saying it had color issues but it looks fine to me. Throw a line doubler and a SLG in there and you'll be laughing.

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug
View attachment 11021View attachment 11020View attachment 11022View attachment 11023View attachment 11024View attachment 11025View attachment 11026View attachment 11027Gday
This is my pride and joy a Nec PlasmaSync 3300 4:3 monitor where I play all my consoles.:)
Also included a Top loader and a neo geo pocket boxed.I have a few of them in my collection.
I also a photo of some of my machines in the man cave of mine.

Amazing selection of cabs you have there sir! Very well done :D

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
That plasmasync looks great, Jason was saying it had color issues but it looks fine to me. Throw a line doubler and a SLG in there and you'll be laughing.
Adjusted colours through the menu.It was out of wack plus tweaked with the gamma menu also.Need you to come over soon and see the monitor in flesh.Also I can hook up another monitor to it and use it as versus console set up..:D