My small AES collection

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
nice double post, you homo.

...Mmhh... good point there Chaz....

You wanna delete it for me? I'm on the single malt whiskey... I am awesome... i feel like a POWER Ranger!

xROTx

PS. There seems to be some sort of Double Post bug.... I blame the Warcraft 3 forums... oh wait...

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Lot of wasted breath here, you guys think this is a gaming collection..wrong it's an INVESTMENT! He's showing off the carts he's going to ask twice what he paid for in a few months.

BIGTYMEAES ROCKNROLL PEPSICOLA!!!!

hi I am beginner with collect neo geo AES games but your collection is great I got next week 3 neo geo AES games the japanese box arts are very awesome then the usa box art

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm starting to doubt that you actually even have any business cards in that book and you simply use it to make you look important when you show off your sealed AES collection to the ladies

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Putting games in plastic bags makes so much more sense than pushing them in that dreaded cart-devalueing homecart thingy. I also buy expensive wines, put them in a vinodor and then never touch them coz every bleedin' pig knows that collecting wine is better than drinking it. It makes me feel so funny in my head, just like playing Neo games. So funny! :multi_co:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Putting games in plastic bags makes so much more sense than pushing them in that dreaded cart-devalueing homecart thingy. I also buy expensive wines, put them in a vinodor and then never touch them coz every bleedin' pig knows that collecting wine is better than drinking it. It makes me feel so funny in my head, just like playing Neo games. So funny! :multi_co:

Lol.

Missed ya, Tak :)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Lol.

Missed ya, Tak :)

I'm awfully busy atm but I'm trying to catch up. :)

But hey... let's not derail this thread any further. Now lemme see if I can find some Aldi bags for my super-valuable homecarts. Poor things need protecshun!

L

lamuna

Here is the newest addition to my collection.
The unfixed SSVS. Says Ib-bon at the end of the match, and the trainer mode is screwed up.:)
Beautiful condition.

SOL_5954.png
SOL_5958.png
SOL_5945.png

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you know what? As long as we don't see the cart inserted into the system, the system turned on, the cord going into the TV and your sweaty palms working an oldstyle stick, no one's going to believe you that you're actually playing that game... ^^

Great pickup though!

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I want to shit all over your collection.

L

lamuna

And the business cards? I'm beginning to grow impatient...

I removed the business card album. It's no longer with my collection.

you know what? As long as we don't see the cart inserted into the system, the system turned on, the cord going into the TV and your sweaty palms working an oldstyle stick, no one's going to believe you that you're actually playing that game... ^^

Great pickup though!

I did play that game. I test all games before wrapping them up...I don't want to seal broken games you know. :lolz: Thanks.
Next one I'm trying to get is the Matrimelee!

Mac91

10 Year Member
I removed the business card album. It's no longer with my collection.

Ban the fucker. Ban him right now.

NB: This wasn't a double post, I just feel so angry that it needed to be said twice.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I did play that game. I test all games before wrapping them up...I don't want to seal broken games you know.
Test≠Play. Test≠Enjoy. Test≠Appreciate appropriately.

L

lamuna

What do you use to seal your games?

It's a vinyl bag sold at a local office supply shop. It comes in a varying size, so I seal my cartridge with a smaller one,
then throw in some silica gels to protect it from humidity, followed by sealing the whole box with a bigger bag.
My room is completely dark to prevent any sunfade.

Join the seal club.

Seal with a Club.png

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
There goes a Matrimelee. Someone else out there might actually play the darned thing and enjoy it, but no...down into your bottomless pit of seals it goes. Forever.

Wtf is wrong with you people.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
You should just burn the roms of each game to a CD-R and then put them in a shockbox, and then seal it. That way when you load up your emulator of choice you can then unseal it, load the game via ISO, and let the real game go to someone who is going to play the shit out of it.

Mac91

10 Year Member
You should just burn the roms of each game to a CD-R and then put them in a shockbox, and then seal it. That way when you load up your emulator of choice you can then unseal it, load the game via ISO, and let the real game go to someone who is going to play the shit out of it.

:up:

I'll happily receive Lamuna's collection for free. I'll even let him pick up the cost of shipping! Come on mate, you know it makes sense.

L

lamuna

Go touch your balls!:thevt: Homo!

Mac91

10 Year Member

I'll happily receive Lamuna's collection for free. I'll even let him pick up the cost of shipping! Come on mate, you know it makes sense.

L

lamuna

It would cost a few hundred bucks to deliver them over to your house. Too expensive!:multi_co: