Alien: Isolation

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Apparently so is sneaking through a room full of people with guns armed only with a wrench.

You're not supposed to kill them. Hide. Like metal gear.

a1b927e0a4ee1a198cc2bb70058eb290.jpg

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Necro Bump

Finally started playing this yesterday. All the positive reviews are on point, this game does the Alien franchise justice. Thematically, the audio and atmosphere feels as though it has been pulled directly from the original film and is there for you to experience and enjoy. My only gripe are the working joes'. These androids must be an example of old tech in this universe because Ash (A20-A2 models) was so far ahead of these androids.

Probably there to compare Weylan-Yutani tech vs Seegson tech. In that context the working joe concept feels fine. Anywho, I just made it to chapter five (the medical run) and I've loved every minute. More devs of the Alien (or Predator) franchise need to pay attention to what The Creative Assembly did here. Well done, very well done. Highly recommended for any fan of the franchise.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Dude, you know your aliens!

I love the game, even though I haven finished it yet (I get too distracted with all my other games...)

And I still have all the dlc to play through, which I hear is pretty good.