100_6087.JPG

And here is my ghetto SNES: :keke:

100_6075.JPG

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Nice place!

and LOL @ that poor SNES.

That Panasonic CRT you have looks an awful lot like a JVC BM-H1300SU RGB monitor I had once. That thing was awesome until it kicked the bucket. It shit all over the PVM's I have.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice place!

and LOL @ that poor SNES.

That Panasonic CRT you have looks an awful lot like a JVC BM-H1300SU RGB monitor I had once. That thing was awesome until it kicked the bucket. It shit all over the PVM's I have.

Thanks man! And yeah, that little Panny CRT has an awesome picture too :)

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Is that cab that dirty one you got for a steal? If so it's looking nice now

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
woho, quite the palais you got there ;) Premium furniture. The big red fits oddly well into the mix - congrats.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Love everything except the Mega cd 2 damn that thing was ugly compared to the Mk1

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Loved your gaming room. That RED looks great between those two windows :). Liked the Genesis collection.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Love everything except the Mega cd 2 damn that thing was ugly compared to the Mk1

Agreed, but like the ghetto SNES, it gets the job done! :D If I could find a nice model 1 Sega-CD for a decent price, I'd probably pick it up.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The big red looks very nice but I really like the Tom Clancy, r.i.p., on the shelf I'm a big fan of his work.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Agreed, but like the ghetto SNES, it gets the job done! :D If I could find a nice model 1 Sega-CD for a decent price, I'd probably pick it up.

I used to have a mega cd2 myself back in the day and always wished I had the original.

Your right though it does the job!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
This is a superb collection.

The cherry on the top is obviously that Kelly+Vypir combo ;)

Very nice setup also. Congrats.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The big red looks very nice but I really like the Tom Clancy, r.i.p., on the shelf I'm a big fan of his work.

:) I am reading Red Storm Rising at the moment.

Very classy... & I dig the Stanley Kubrick posters!

Two of my favorite films of his right there.

This is a superb collection.

The cherry on the top is obviously that Kelly+Vypir combo ;)

Very nice setup also. Congrats.

Cheers! I just wish I was a better guitarist, haha.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Like yr house a lot, very nice. The pvm's on that glass stand looks like it is going to shatter, but obviously it is architecturally sound and gives a nice aesthetic.

Do you have box protectors for your SNES CIB's? Some of them look really nice, particularly bio-metal, might be worth it to protect them.

Do you have plans for your loose MVS carts? Go for kits? Shocks? Mini-Boxes...or just leave as is?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Your stuff looks elegant. Heck, I even like the way it looks from behind the glass doors. It looks like a great space to play games in.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Like yr house a lot, very nice. The pvm's on that glass stand looks like it is going to shatter, but obviously it is architecturally sound and gives a nice aesthetic.

Do you have box protectors for your SNES CIB's? Some of them look really nice, particularly bio-metal, might be worth it to protect them.

Do you have plans for your loose MVS carts? Go for kits? Shocks? Mini-Boxes...or just leave as is?

Thanks! I might pick up some more shocks and box protectors down the line. Right now I'm just building up my collection.

Your stuff looks elegant. Heck, I even like the way it looks from behind the glass doors. It looks like a great space to play games in.

The wife insisted I make it look presentable. I certainly play them a lot more since I relocated everything from upstairs :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Current MVS lineup:

MVS line up 031114.jpg

I'm starting to run out of games I want to buy. Any suggestions? Right now I'm looking for Andro Dunos, Sengoku 2, View Point and Zed Blade.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
IMHO, round out your collection with a Breakers, Magic Drop, and some early KOF.