Wyo_vr4's Collection

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn, i love your gameroom wyo! love those beautiful red cabs as well as your pvms.

awesome aes and mvs collection too!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Dude, you're leveling up fast, nice work!

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
That's why I hate living in a flat, I will never have so much space to even have some kind of collection (not even thinking on a Cab).

Very nice and clean collection!

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Mr. Parker: "Oh, look at that! Will you look at that? Isn't that glorious? It's... it's... it's indescribably beautiful! It reminds me of the Fourth of July!"

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Kick ass dude. I love snes and neo. I collect primarily those two and some TG-16.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Holiday weekend game room remodel project!

Finally got around to re-doing the game room floor. Removed the original carpet and installed wood laminate flooring. The new paint took 4 coats but I like the end result. Time to move stuff back in and get back to gaming! :)

DSC07321 (Medium).JPGDSC07317 (Medium).JPGDSC07325 (Medium).JPGDSC07341 (Medium).JPG

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Can't wait to see the end result, Wyo! Make sure that Pullstar is the centerpiece of the room ;)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That looks really impressive. We move into our new place tomorrow and there is a huge colourbond shed ill be decking out. I may hit you up on some pointers.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks for the responses guys! I'm slowly moving stuff back in now.

That looks really impressive. We move into our new place tomorrow and there is a huge colourbond shed ill be decking out. I may hit you up on some pointers.

Good luck with the move Jared! I'm not a pro or anything but I've definitely done my fair share of remodelling so feel free. What is now the game room used to be one big open plan living room area, which I converted into a guest bedroom and the game room. Looking back, I would have preferred to just have made it one big game room but my extended family would not have appreciated that :D

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
So that's the laminate you were talking about. I love the color, really stands out with the red walls. Nice job on everything man! Can't wait to see how it all looks in it's place!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words, guys. After much procrastination and a little more work, it now looks like this. I'm cleaning the consoles and mostly playing stuff elsewhere right now but the Big Red is a fully armed and operational battle station!

I decided to frame some Neo posters and flyers and put up a couple of classic car pieces by a friend of mine. The Shining poster was a holdover and my daughter drew the Ken and Scarface pics on the PVMs.

Oh, and I laugh in the face of sunfade thanks to UV blocking window tint :cool:

DSC07589 (Medium).JPGDSC07588 (Medium).JPGDSC07581 (Medium).JPGDSC07584 (Medium).JPG