Wyo_vr4's Collection

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Jockey Grand Prix and V-Liner are not official releases and don't count. If you wanna get picky, hope you have all the Neo print carts :lolz:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Awesome collection bro. They look to be in a great shape as well. Now start working on a complete Aes collection lol.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Here's the rest of it :)

I5N56bp.gif

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Thanks for the comments, guys. I've been procrastinating on doing this.

Jockey Grand Prix is pretty much worthless because it requires a hopper to pay out winnings. All you do is bet on races. The graphics are decent but the game is strictly for completists only.

I actually have gotten hooked on JGP. While I don't exactly get "paid out" since no hopper, etc. I still got oddly into it when I play it.

So Wyo, where's the rest of it?

Hmmm now I gotta try it and see if I feel I'm missing the pay out, ill emulate it, Thanks.
Also I'm jealous of your MR Do, I love that game.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
That's damn impressive Wyo. Congrats.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Hmmm now I gotta try it and see if I feel I'm missing the pay out, ill emulate it, Thanks.
Also I'm jealous of your MR Do, I love that game.

Sounds like the makings for a good drinking game.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Amazing collection room Wyo. I love how simplistic and stylish those arcade cabinets look against that hardwood floor. Also, that portrait of Kenshiro is the shit.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Amazing collection room Wyo. I love how simplistic and stylish those arcade cabinets look against that hardwood floor. Also, that portrait of Kenshiro is the shit.

Thanks man, my daughter drew that for me :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My IGS PGM/PGM2 collection, courtesy of yaton, sheep_nova and mjmjr25 ;)

Great systems with so much potential. DDP2 in particular is never out of my Egret for long.

PGM.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Are you good at any of these games, or just good at buying them? :D

I joke, congrats on the MVS full set, great collection of arcade goodness. DDP2>DOJ? :scratch:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Are you good at any of these games, or just good at buying them? :D

I joke, congrats on the MVS full set, great collection of arcade goodness. DDP2>DOJ? :scratch:

Thanks. TBH, I'm better at buying than playing but I can hold my own at many games, especially ones I had time to master as a kid. I do try to play something every day as well. And yeah, I prefer DDP2>DOJ and every other overpriced hipster Cave game I've played so far, though Futari is a close second. Also very close to a 1cc, smartass :p

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
I am glad to see some PGM love! You got all the great PGM1 games: Demon Front, Martial Master and The Gladiator. Unfortunately, there are only a few games released for PGM2.

My IGS PGM/PGM2 collection, courtesy of yaton, sheep_nova and mjmjr25 ;)

Great systems with so much potential. DDP2 in particular is never out of my Egret for long.

View attachment 30372

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Looking good! I might need to come down to one of the FL meetups.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner