New Neogeo Wireless Joystick Controller

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
For Kuze, Ill be doing the video tonight. Since I have to wait for my printer to get cleaned/troubleshot, I can't do much printing until this weekend now.

For the FWs, I have all three available for customers that buy their Morpheus through my shop. Wired PS3 for the RX, Wireless PS3 and USB. I haven't just posted them because they were custom FWs that Mike and I worked on. I'm thinking through the logistics on how to deliver them easily and securely to those who have bought them.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
For Kuze, Ill be doing the video tonight. Since I have to wait for my printer to get cleaned/troubleshot, I can't do much printing until this weekend now.

For the FWs, I have all three available for customers that buy their Morpheus through my shop. Wired PS3 for the RX, Wireless PS3 and USB. I haven't just posted them because they were custom FWs that Mike and I worked on. I'm thinking through the logistics on how to deliver them easily and securely to those who have bought them.

Right on! It will be awesome to try out the Morpheus to PC functionality with Crimzon Clover :D

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nice! I'm investing in a 3D printer just for this reason! Glad Morpheus worked well for you! Mike did a great job with them and I'm very happy to not only stick them but use them in my builds!

If you're jumping on this one yourself I'll probably postpone any design I do until after I see yours. You'll probably be faster anyway since I've been busy with work. Can't wait to see what you put out though! :-)

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I received my units in the mail, along with batteries. How do I charge the batteries? Generally cellphone batteries have logic in the charger to make sure they do not overload.

What's the best way to charge these little guys?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
C0nn0r - When they are hooked up using that JST connection they are charged when you plug in the USB cable on the TX. There is a charging circuit there that mikew incorporated into the board to charge them.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Flashed my Morpheus Rx board to PC mode today, was super easy! Kof xiii auto detected my controller and worked out of the box. Same thing with crimzon clover. The ps3/PC support is a totally rad bonus :D

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Awesome! Glad my video was able to help and that the Morpheus is working well for you! Having these morph roles between PC/PS3/NEOGEO is critical for a worthwhile project!

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hey Mike,

I received the kits (thanks Jasen!) cannot wait to test them...out for work, will return sunday probably :(

I was wondering in the meanwhile, what is the USB polling rate (bInterval) for the PC firmware?

here I posted some teensy custom project, where lowering it down to 1 from the standard 10 improves *dramatically* the response.

(the post is in Italian, but screenshots should be enough to explain)

thanks!

Massi

mikew

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Hi Massi,

It's 1ms as well.

Best Regards,

Mike

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
Any news on how the work is going with the enclosures?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Any news on how the work is going with the enclosures?

I'm working on one now, it's just going a little slower than I thought :-) 3d is time consuming!

I have a pair of Panzer Fight sticks inbound that I updated to include standoffs for proper mounting of the Morpheus system and I'm finalizing a couple of other projects that allow these be mounted inside my superguns.

Jasen

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
Yeah I know it takes some time. Will you post updates in this thread or shall I visit you shop's website?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ill post updates here and my Facebook page; I have a pretty simple concept in mind for the enclosure so its not too difficult conceptually. I'm very impressed with this technology, Mike did a great job designing these and putting them into production. Glad I was able to contribute so the final costs were reasonable and the number of platforms it could be used on increased.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Hey Jasen i sent you an email the other day don't know if you got it or not but i needed some help with my Supergun, please respond soon as you can thx.

daybona

Juz,
This is awesome! A wireless Panzer compatible with all your systems seems like the last stick you'll ever need.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thanks! Fortunately the two new cases (1x 6 Button Vewlix and 1x 6 Button Noir) are sitting at the house ready for me to get home and wire them up. I have a limited amount of time when I return before another trip away (got delayed due to hurricanes!) but my goal is to get one (or both) built this weekend.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Dang... no more edit buttons.

Once I get back from the second trip, the next plan in to incorporate the receivers right into one of my SuperGuns as a standard. I have a pretty neat idea to make it a little big "different". I hope that this will get done next month at the latest as I need to build my own new version to put on the console shelf!

LDigital

n00b
Sorry to necro this old thread but does anyone know where I can buy the parts to make my neo geo stick wireless. I checked Jasens site and they don't seem to be there.