Hello from Portugal

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I NeoGeo fans.

I'm from Portugal, the land of great fish, good wine, great weather and so on so on.

I have been following the NeoGeo Planet for many years ago. Since my 15 years old that i play Neo Geo games on coffes that used to have MVS cabs. Unfortunately the passed years those coffes have closed or the ones that are still openned dont have any more arcade cabs.
Since it is not easy in this days to find a Neo Geo cab to spend some coins and remember old times, about one year ago i opted to make some research near some local dealers and find one that was interessed to sell me a cab.
So i bought a cab with a jamma connector. After a while i bought a MV-1B and some MVS carts and one of my old dreams became real.

Six months ago i searched for an MV4F and bought one with sound problems. I solved that issue and now it is working perfet.

Regarding to the AES, unfortunately i never had one (but i still will get one :buttrock:), but i have a friend that has one for many years and i used to spend days an days playing with him. I love the KOF and Metal Slug series and allmost all the shumps.

As soon as i can i will post some photos of my cab and the carts in the correct area.

PS: sorry for my left foot entry and sincerily i'am very happy to be part of this community.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
pics or gtfo.

also: You need to fill out some forms to get a second chance here. Contact a mod about it.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Hi mate, and welcome to the forums.

Be sure to "clarify" those posts with a mod as sugested, you definitely don't want to enter with the left foot in here ;)

By the way, which part of Portugal do you come from?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Welcome. One of my fondest memory of the Neo Geo in Portugal was playing Windjammers at the Luna arcade in Figueira da Foz.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Welcome. One of my fondest memory of the Neo Geo in Portugal was playing Windjammers at the Luna arcade in Figueira da Foz.

Lol, One of my fondest memories was playing Snow Bros in a arcade in Arcos De Valdvez with my Uncle. I must've been 7 years old.

Welcome NeoGeoAddicted.

Last edited:

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy

One of my best memories of arcade was playing Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (CPS1) in a coffee near my parents house.