mega man 6 NES graphic issues on frontloader

ApolloBoy

Edo Express Delivery Guy
heck I use glass cooktop cleaner to clean the contacts
That's what I use as well and it works wonders. You do have to be careful with it though, as it can take the plating off the contacts if you're too vigorous with it. I still use rubbing alcohol every now and then now, but only to touch up contacts as opposed to getting grime off.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
That's what I use as well and it works wonders. You do have to be careful with it though, as it can take the plating off the contacts if you're too vigorous with it. I still use rubbing alcohol every now and then now, but only to touch up contacts as opposed to getting grime off.

Polish the grime off first, then clean up with alcohol. I don't really scrub it, just go over the contacts lightly with just a bit of it. Does wonders.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
tell me more about this boiling, does it reset the contacts as well as clean them or is there some adjustments that need to be made to the contacts cause the reason i threw the old one out was that the cart could literally fall out of the console if you tipped it over the contacts were so loose. also how long do you boil it for i will definitely try this technique in the future

Everything is on nintendo age
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=63483