Terot's Collection 2013

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
UPDATED – 1/14/2014
Added photo of my Neo Geo Pocket Color collection.

ORIGINAL POST – 1/4/2014
Hello All!
Not that anyone asked, but this is the collection of Neo-Geo systems and games I have put together over the last 3 months. The running total for the items picture below is ~$1850 (including repair parts) so I am going to have to enable dip switch 8 for a few months while I save up some additional funds. That is not to say I am not still looking for a few games, see my signature, but the deal will have to be pretty good for me to be able to buy any right now. I did not take any pictures of my Sega ST-V stuff or stand alone PCBs (I might add some pictures of them later). Also, I do plan to add my NGPC collection when I get some more time to take pictures.
Cheers,
Terot

Big Red.jpgFighting Games.jpgMetal Slugs.jpgOther Games.jpgHyper Neo.jpgTaito F3.jpg
NGPC.JPG

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
another really great start into the Neo/MVS world. Love the Cab playing Driftout. Super classic!

Not into shumps?* Consider putting LB2+1, KOF'96+98, SamSho 2 and perhaps WJ, BBS2 into your sig as well ^^

*I can relate ;)

Last edited:

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Another really great start into the Neo/MVS world. Love the Cab playing Driftout. Super classic!
Thanks for the support! I love Neo Drift Out! I got the multi-cart just to play it b/c there were none coming up for sell in the US... then I finally broke down and imported from Europe (thanks _rm_).

Not into shumps?* I can relate ;)
They are not my favorite games (ie. I did not buy the neo with the intent to get any), however, I have been playing some on the multi-cart and decided to go ahead and get Strikers 1945 Plus. broken was nice enough to sell me his clear blue cartridge last week, I will update pictures once it gets here. As the great Homer Simpson once said: "Now, we play the waiting game.... Ahh, the waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!"

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Nice collection you are starting there, i'm glad i could contribute ;)

I'm very much into shmups right now and Strikers is one of my favorites on the MVS, try Blazing Star if you have the chance.

EDIT - forgot to mention: Great looking Big Red, congrats on that!

Last edited:

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Much prefere Big reds u had in US to Lordsvale cabs we had in UK

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Good work there and great looking cab!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
That's a very good start to a NGPC collection. You've got pretty much all the good fighters.

I'd only recommend Card Fighters Clash (either version), Sonic Pocket Adventure, Biomotor Unitron, Magical Drop Pocket, and Neo Turf Masters to fill it out with a little more variety.