NG:Dev Team - Latest MVS Status Updates?

powerflower

Banned
Yes you are right. It is far more than that....just trying to make the best out of it. But playing Neo helps sometimes...

I love the first wave of games on this system...so genuine. Did you know the head of Fatal Fury1 and sequels was the creator of Street Fighter 1?? That is a fact.

What we need is a STRIDER Sequel on the Neo 'cause this game is art.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Yes you are right. It is far more than that....just trying to make the best out of it. But playing Neo helps sometimes...

I love the first wave of games on this system...so genuine. Did you know the head of Fatal Fury1 and sequels was the creator of Street Fighter 1?? That is a fact.

What we need is a STRIDER Sequel on the Neo 'cause this game is art.

You are more interesting when you talk about saving damsels in distress from rape.

Last edited:

powerflower

Banned
You are cheap!! You said "your"! ...and edited it. Pls don't make a joke of yourself;) That is not cool. Every human makes mistakes you know? Admitting a mistake is one of the biggest goodies a human can do...try it. You are lucky not to speak with me in German 'cause otherwise I would roast your ass, kiddo.

Whatever, time is running out on this planet...and no NEO will save us from this shit.

Last edited:

theMot

10 Year Member
What are you on about rape saviour?

powerflower

Banned
PLS, how old are you?? Du langweilst mich dermassen...

How about admitting that you were wrong?? I will never ever ever ever bash you admitting doing sth wrong.

Do not be cheap, it will NOT work on me.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You are lucky not to speak with me in German 'cause otherwise I would roast your ass, kiddo.

This makes zero sense. So you are saying that you can roast someone like flank steak just talking? Sounds to me like you need to brush your teeth.

theMot

10 Year Member

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Okay, I let it slide the first couple hundred times but now it's getting on my nerves....it's 'beings' - NOT 'beeings'.

not-the-bees.jpg

Piwi

Rugal's Thug
...dieser Typ ist doch echt eine Schande für die deutschen User hier...
@powerflower
Hast du eigentlich mal gelesen was du da alles geschrieben hast ???!!!
Eine Frage Herr Shroom: Haste wirklich mal Pilze gefressen? Nicht böse gemeint, just asking...
oh, whisper did your friends ever call you HITLER, not because you are a Nazi
When did YOU saved a 18 year old girl getting raped by some disgusting POS, huh??
Beleidigst hier andere User, schreibst zusammenhangslose Sch*** uswusw.... Stellst dich als der Messias dar anstatt vernünftige Posts zu schreiben und dich hier einzubringen...
Lies dir bitte nochmal deine Threads durch und dann empfehle ich dir ne gute Psychotherapie zu machen !
Entweder beteilige dich vernünftig oder gar nicht....! ! !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the german...but this stupid guy is a shame for the german users here...I distance myself from him in every way...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Ja das sagen die Türken die ich kenne auch immer :lolz:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm curious as to what flowerfaget wrote and then edited out

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm curious as to what flowerfaget wrote and then edited out

Here you go.

powerflower said:
Again I am NO German;)

Ich bin echter arischer Herkunft, NIX Hitler du Depp:) Mach dich mal schlau wer die Helenen waren...

Vernünftig und NG.com....ja nee is klar, haha!

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Wanna a really REALLY good shooter from Germany with Raphael Dyll on the music side? Go download Söldner X2 on PS3 plus the final levels;)

I actually did just this this! Great title, love the graphics/controls/soundtrack. I do wish however it was released as a physical copy vs. download, and with more levels.

powerflower

Banned
You are very welcome:) Hope you downloaded the Last or Final Chapter too so you have 10 levels in total aka 1 hour+ of gameplay + a good bunch of new special missions. And pls try analog controls 'cause digital sucks due to lag the PS3 pad brings with it. Analog is far better which compensates the lag in a way.

Scoring system is easy to understand but very very challanging keeping up your rank. Higher rank means more action and score. And "Dive" (underwater level) is one of the most amazing soundtracks I have ever heard in a shmup, on par with Metal Black OST from YACK/Zuntata/ex-Taito/now G.Rev.

The unlockable ship is the best one with its lightning weapon but the other ships also have nice weapons to unlock. Great value and immense content to discover/unlock aka the special missions.

I prefer physical disks too...at least you can buy the OST in 16Bit 44KHz CD format, no mp3 crap.

theMOT,

great pic,haha! But the idea of ariens originated some thousands of years ago in the old greek culture. Hitler was not arian because he was short, not blonde and one of the biggest assholes in history. So...no. In fact as far as I know the arian thing probably originated even before the old greeks...but that is another topic which certainly exceed your capacity of comprehension.

Lieber Shroomy, ich darf dich doch so nennen,

Ich hab nix mit T zu tun und bin schon garnet erst einer, also was willste mir verzapfen. Die Frage steht immer noch im Raum ob du Pilze gefressen hast du Feigling. Wenn ja, dann haste nen Schaden davon getragen. Wenn nicht wird's mal Zeit du alter Hass Schlumpf.

Oh and Xian Xi the old scammer defender on the AF3 disaster. Do you even understand German...

NG.com, do not forget your intention, it is all about teh drama, just having fun messing with some of you wackos. Y so serious. Life i too short! Being a wacko is not a bad thing. Being a wacko without humor sucks though.

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I posted a warning sign so you guys wouldn´t feed the troll. But it was not super effective. Now look what happened. :(

images

Train-Derailed-2.jpg

Last edited:

powerflower

Banned
Stop drinking Finnish Vodka. Go with the good Russian ones like Parliament;) Finnlandia Vodka sux...obviously.

And newsflash: This whole board is is a troll thing in itself. Just having fun, haha. Y you no humor Windel?

Last edited:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Ban, pls.

There's no way to talk seriously meanwhile this guy is "f...lowering" everything

theMot

10 Year Member
Stop drinking Finnish Vodka. Go with the good Russian ones like Parliament;) Finnlandia Vodka sux...obviously.

And newsflash: This whole board is is a troll thing in itself. Just having fun, haha. Y you no humor Windel?

You can't even have a proper meltdown. This troll sux.