NG:Dev Team - Latest MVS Status Updates?

powerflower

Banned
haha whisper I know what you mean. But nevertheless we both are good beeings, I am psycho some times if someone is begging for it- but it is no fun because it is bad vibes, you know?
...for you Shroomy...some real German Trance Music shit from 1995:

You are welcome Ma' Friend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wsNm-hj5LE

oh, whisper did your friends ever call you HITLER, not because you are a Nazi ( I am NO German) but because you are radical when it comes to injustice??

Love and Peace is the future of mankind...ASOII, Magician Lord, Sengoku1 were made with LOVE...just listen...:)

S N K F O R E V E R!

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Flowerfaget could you please shut the fuck up? If you want to argue about how bad German game developers are please create your own thread. I would like this one to be about what NG Dev has for the future because, unlike you, I enjoy their games and find them very fun.

powerflower

Banned
Great if you enjoy their games but what right YOU have to tell me what is good for ME??? NO!!!!!!! See? Peace:)

Please try Metal Black (Taito/Zuntata), G-Darius (Taito/Zuntata), GradiusV ( Konami/G.Rev/ Treasure), Border Down( G.Rev/Yack from Zuntata), and some Gun Frontier (Taito/Zuntata...You know nothing...obviously...but it is never to late to LEARN:)

And about the "Faget"...there is a Chiniese saying: If you point whith your index finger at someone, three fingers point at YOU...hope you understand.

...some closet you are in? No propblem for me *smoochie smooch* haha, I can deal with it.

Greets

This is the most lunatic forum besides Godlikeproductions which YOU NG NEVER will surpass...but I like you all, haha!

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
your custom rank is great justice.

powerflower

Banned
your custom rank is great justice.

Haha, maybe you are right. But, you know what, what makes me different about my rank? I have helped more people than you ever imagine out of their shit.

Helping people is something great, even if they shit on you. I know my heart is at the right place no matter what anyone says...I AM in peace with myself. Can you say the same thing about you? (Hope so).

Peace

I honestly invite you to my place (Stuttgart) to have some fun gaming on every jap. console you can imagine since Master System on CRT/50" Plasma:) ...and some JAMMA PCBs...and of course Neo AES/MVS 1-Slot STEREO.

Gruss

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I have helped more people than you ever imagine out of their shit.

You haven't helped anyone here though and it doesn't seem like you ever will. If you're going to troll, at least be somewhat amusing. You're a nuisance more than anything else and a pylon in the way of the relevant posts.

powerflower

Banned
You haven't helped anyone here though and it doesn't seem like you ever will. If you're going to troll, at least be somewhat amusing. You're a nuisance more than anything else and a pylon in the way of the relevant posts.
Don't be cheap, if you want help from me YOU have to ask for it. I am not the one to whipe your ass at the toilet. You are grown enough to do that on your own don't you;)
Maybe I am trolling in some ways, but do not forget we are at NG.com...

What did you do to help someone on this board, pls tell me...I am helping people EVERY day in my job and guess what they love me. Without my help some 2 or 3 beeings wouldn't be on this planet anymore.

When did YOU saved a 18 year old girl getting raped by some disgusting POS, huh??

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Don't be cheap, if you want help from me YOU have to ask for it. I am not the one to whipe your ass at the toilet. You are grown enough to do that on your own don't you;)
Mayby I am trolling in some ways, but do not forget we are at NG.com...

What did you do to help someone on this board, pls tell me...I am helping people EVERY day in my job and guess what they love me. Without my help some 2 or 3 beeings wouldn't be on this planet anymore.

People that toot their own horn about how they help others are simply piss poor individuals. Helping others is something you do on your own accord, making someone ask for your help is simply another way of trying to take control of someone. You also seem to portray yourself as someone better than everyone as well, not a good quality and certainly not one I would appreciate in a friend. But I'm sure you'll have some silly reply about this that won't make sense.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
WTF is going on in this thread? From NGDEV games to talk of raping an 18 year old girl?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
WTF is going on in this thread? From NGDEV games to talk of raping an 18 year old girl?

It really is a sad day mate isn't it, lets hope guys like that don't stick around too much longer... and maybe grow up a little.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

I'm honestly curious as to what NG Dev is going to do next. If they do something Ikari like I wonder if they would give us 2-player options.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm honestly curious as to what NG Dev is going to do next. If they do something Ikari like I wonder if they would give us 2-player options.

From what I remember, they are planning on doing 2 players.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
A new two player ikari style game for the neo would be sick. I'm thinking ng:dev style meets shock troopers. Looking forward to whenever they reveal what they're working on.

powerflower

Banned
People that toot their own horn about how they help others are simply piss poor individuals. Helping others is something you do on your own accord, making someone ask for your help is simply another way of trying to take control of someone. You also seem to portray yourself as someone better than everyone as well, not a good quality and certainly not one I would appreciate in a friend. But I'm sure you'll have some silly reply about this that won't make sense.
You are dead wrong!

Forcing help on someone is wrong (except in an emergency situation) because they aren't ready for it. If you do anyways they will shit on you somedays so badly because they don't appreciate your help;) I know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Oh, and I am NOT thinking that I am a better person than everyone else. I am as precious as you and all the human beings on this wonderful but tortured planet. In fact I am a team player. That is why I love coop games so much. Would love to make a 2P 1cc in ASOII:)

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Okay, I let it slide the first couple hundred times but now it's getting on my nerves....it's 'beings' - NOT 'beeings'.

powerflower

Banned
@Shroomy
Juckt mich nicht, ich weiss was ich getan und auch verbrochen habe. Also verzapf mir nicht wen ich so alles aus der Scheisse geholfen habe, k?

Hast mir immer noch nicht gesagt ob du deinem Nick gerecht bist/wirst, na;) Wird echt mal (wieder?) Zeit für dich...

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You are dead wrong!

Forcing help on someone is wrong (except in an emergency situation) because they aren't ready for it. If you do anyways they will shit on you somedays so badly because they don't appreciate your help;) I know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Oh, and I am NOT thinking that I am a better person than everyone else. I am as precious as you and all the human beings on this wonderful but tortured planet. In fact I am a team player. That is why I love coop games so much. Would love to make a 2P 1cc in ASOII:)

Ich denke.

powerflower

Banned

No, helping a girl NOT getting...but yeah let us go to the usual mess on this lovely board....

BTW do you guys play the NEO anyway??

I DO:) And I am proud completing Magician Lord without any Unibios shit...and I will never try that again, haha. My ass still hurts until this day.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Magician Lord isn't the reason your ass hurts.