Blazing Star MVS

DPsx7

Banned
Oh did you? Must have missed that part. I thought you refused. That seemed like the best outcome. There wasn't anything wrong with the game you just didn't want to pay that much for an item not as described.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I also bought a Blazing Start form him. It also has a wrong (albeit original, with all original chips) char board inside (256B vs original 512Y) but the game plays fine. However, the first boss sometimes gets the sprite like cut, when it's exploding and stuff, no clue if this is normal or a product of using the wrong board. In the end I received a $25 refund and everything worked fine.

Regards.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I also bought a Blazing Start form him. It also has a wrong (albeit original, with all original chips) char board inside (256B vs original 512Y) but the game plays fine. However, the first boss sometimes gets the sprite like cut, when it's exploding and stuff, no clue if this is normal or a product of using the wrong board. In the end I received a $25 refund and everything worked fine.

Regards.

That is normal for sprite flicker. Too many sprites on one line can cause flicker. As far as coinopstore is concerned, it's funny, not 6 months ago he was selling blazing star for 60 bucks lol.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
This isn't Pulstar!
That is normal for sprite flicker. Too many sprites on one line can cause flicker. As far as coinopstore is concerned, it's funny, not 6 months ago he was selling blazing star for 60 bucks lol.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The higher priced Blazing Star carts are the ones with original holo labels.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Mine was 85 with cheap paper label.
Mine costed the same initially, but I wrote him asking for a refund because the boards were clearly repaired (I specifically avoided calling them fake) and got a $25 refund. The label also seems non-legit (it's not paper like most MVS cartridges, but it's also not holo...it's like it has some plastic coating protecting it, weird). Mine has serial 007560, is yours the same by any chance?

Regards.