japandealer aka Steve aka stv

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
And Japan doesn't want him...just throw him into the sea.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Let him build a life raft out of copy arts and non serial matching cardboard.

Edit: glad to see the homies in JP exposing him.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It would be nice to see his Yahoo accounts banned or somehow covered with bad feedback, in Japanese.

Or a knife in his back, I'm not choosy.

Both.

This thread is full of win!

I've not seen this much vitriol toward someone since the NGF drama of the early 00's... not that he doesn't deserve it in the slightest. I was hoping to bump into him when I go to Japan, just as he wouldn't have a clue who I was, and just slap him. With a tuna. Twat.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
hahaha, this is great news.

I will be there next week, i will try to talk about this subject with the manager to hear it from him :lolz:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
It would be nice to see his Yahoo accounts banned or somehow covered with bad feedback, in Japanese.

Or a knife in his back, I'm not choosy.

Even if we did, he can just create another account. The problem is he preys on new people entering the hobby (which ebay is 99% consisted of) who are naive and or lazy to do research on the buyer. They just want the item now, and the prices reflect that. It seems the big shops in Japan have caught wind of it, but they are just resellers themselves. The people who truly need to know are the individuals who have no affiliation to a company on YAJ.

Rancor

Rocnar,
...or somehow covered with bad feedback, in Japanese.

He has 7 neg's already:

出品時に3日以内に必ずお支払いただける方のみ、とし、落札後来週末まで支払いが行えないとの事でしたので、事前に説明連絡後、お待ちしておりましたが連絡頂けませんでしたので、やむを得ず削除させて頂きました。当方にも条件や都合がございますので、何卒ご了承下さい。

"As stipulated in the auction terms, I asked him to pay within 3 days. He replied he couldn't pay until the end of the week. I tried contact once more and was ignored."

See more here:

http://rating7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/rating?userID=naostejp

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Some of his feedback went like "Couldn't understand Japanese and is an idiot."

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I followed some recent auctions on YHJ selling popular boards and STV involved and they all went to other buyers.
Problem is that boards starting to sell close to and over forum prices on there which makes it hard for STV to make a profit any more, that's why he tries his luck on Ebay selling at much higher prices.
He can blame himself for that :lolz:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I followed some recent auctions on YHJ selling popular boards and STV involved and they all went to other buyers.
Problem is that boards starting to sell close to and over forum prices on there which makes it hard for STV to make a profit any more, that's why he tries his luck on Ebay selling at much higher prices.
He can blame himself for that :lolz:

What goes around comes around. It will probably get to a point that unless someone is desperate to have the game they won't buy until the price drops or a more reasonable example pops up. If he had half-a-brain he would realise that flipping for such big gains will turn into a short term strategy as the market fights against him. Maybe he can branch out in to pachinko or something and games the fuck alone.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Hey STV, those kits you lost out on this morning? Just wanted to let you know I'm gonna enjoy them more knowing you can't rip someone off with them :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I see he's taken to flipping his taint back on to Yahoo!Japan now... western markets must be getting tough... lol

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Hey STV, those kits you lost out on this morning? Just wanted to let you know I'm gonna enjoy them more knowing you can't rip someone off with them :)

Lol. Atta boy tweeker.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I have my eye on this :drool_2:
This one will go for crazy money, a kit is rare as hell and the serials match.

STV will turn up 100% but I would be surprised if he gets it .

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
:lolz:

I'm sure it wont go cheap .

Nice kit though, only the manual is a copy and should actually be blue .

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I'm the high bidder now.

I don't even want it.. I just don't want him to get it for cheap. :)

I did almost send you a message, but I really don't need it... if it'd been complete I don't think I'd have been able to stop myself... lol :D

Anyhoo, I do need some assistance with something else on Y!Jpn... ;)

barrow

n00b
Just saw a Money Puzzle Exchanger cart show up on eBay. Thought to myself I hope this isn't STV. Checked, yep STV.

I'll never give that guy money.

Rancor

Rocnar,
Lost the bid... but!

Cost him an extra 19k on that kit that he wouldn't have otherwise spent. haha! :D