Nintendo E-Shop Down & Nintendo finally realizes there's an internet.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
3D's a sorry fad. Gimme that good ol' crisp, clear 2D any day of the week instead.

Luckily there's a product made just for you:

WeI0fIO.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Or, you know, I could just keep turning down the 3D all the way............

I think what he's trying to say is stop being so asinine and just give the system a try instead of knocking on one of it's good points. I'm not gonna ride your ass too hard since you're a new poster but you should ease up the throttle if you're going to bash the system which a lot of vetren members here obviously love.

Games like the Sega 3D Classics, Super Mario 3D Land, and of course Zelda look amazing in 3D.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Senran Kagura and new Phoenix wright are both digital only releases in the states if I'm not mistaken, at first I was a little bummed about that, then I just splurged, got em both and I'm happily going through both in my free time without havin to switch out carts, which isn't exactly a hassle, but hey they are both right in the menu, just ready to play. So it's fine by me.

I've really started warming up to digital download games. I've been really against it since I'm pretty much a cartridge purest, official emulation is still emulation after all. The download games are really convenient to take with you though. Switching game cartridges on a busy train is scary stuff. The networking on the 3DS continues to impress me though. I love playing those stupid Mii mini-games with the people I pass by. There are a few games that make this function pretty cool. I love my 3DS.

Is anyone else annoyed with Pokemon bank's delay because of similar network issues? I've been so pissed off all month. I haven't heard any updates.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I think what he's trying to say is stop being so asinine and just give the system a try instead of knocking on one of it's good points. I'm not gonna ride your ass too hard since you're a new poster but you should ease up the throttle if you're going to bash the system which a lot of vetren members here obviously love.

Games like the Sega 3D Classics, Super Mario 3D Land, and of course Zelda look amazing in 3D.

He's not allowed to dislike something that other 'veteran' members like? Yeah maybe his arguments are invalid somewhat, but he's allowed to dislike it surely? Or am I being to easy on him :scratch:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I've been really against it since I'm pretty much a cartridge purest, official emulation is still emulation after all.

Are you saying that digital downloaded games are emulation? I certainly hope that's not what you are saying.

Are you saying that digital downloaded games are emulation? I certainly hope that's not what you are saying.

Pff... that was dumb, I was only thinking of the virtual console stuff and my thick, sexy cartridges. 3am post fail.

As an old person, digital downloads (virtual cosole and the regular 3DS stuff) still feel a bit new-fangled to me but I secretly enjoy them.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
He's not allowed to dislike something that other 'veteran' members like? Yeah maybe his arguments are invalid somewhat, but he's allowed to dislike it surely? Or am I being to easy on him :scratch:

It's not so much that. I'm fine with having a difference of opinion but calling it "a sorry fad" when it's obvious from the comments about Zelda alone that this isn't the case seems like a light attempt to either fish for some trolling or he just hates the system with no real reason to back it up. I'm not losing sleep on it either way.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Hate to bump this up but today Nintendo released Pokemon Bank and Transfer on the eShop. Let's see how fast they'll rip it down because it's bogging down the servers. Whoever had the bright idea to release the bank right after Christmas with the influx of new 3DS and Wii U owners was just stupid.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I just downloaded Inazuma Eleven. Boy is it ever fun, I wish this had made the trek over from Japan and Europe ALOT sooner.