Another new Noob on the forum

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
tumblr_mz3xlrWxrL1rx0o7so6_1280.jpg

silverharbinger

War Room Troll
Now really, dont get stressed, breathe in...
I'am here to learn more about Neo Geo and i believe you 2.
You don't need to tell me to read and walk around other threads on the forum. I allready done that and i will continue to do it.
The same way i allready learned a lot in this few days reading some threads, i will also try to help other member on any subject acording to my knowledge.

I'm like the 19th person to say this, but just post things other than "Hello!". Sometimes lurking for a while isn't a bad idea, but please try to understand that the marketplace here is different from it's name for many of the members here.

Are you familiar with an animal shelter? If you are that's the idea I think. They're looking to give some carts a good home for a (slightly) lower price than ebay (sometimes). It's not really about turning around and selling them for more money to some jagoff who will probably throw them in a microwave for shits on YT. I've actually seen that video. Come to think of it, somebody here probably did that.

Who here is the gigantic asshole that nukes neo carts?

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'm like the 19th person to say this, but just post things other than "Hello!". Sometimes lurking for a while isn't a bad idea, but please try to understand that the marketplace here is different from it's name for many of the members here.

Are you familiar with an animal shelter? If you are that's the idea I think. They're looking to give some carts a good home for a (slightly) lower price than ebay (sometimes). It's not really about turning around and selling them for more money to some jagoff who will probably throw them in a microwave for shits on YT. I've actually seen that video. Come to think of it, somebody here probably did that.

Who here is the gigantic asshole that nukes neo carts?

I understood everything you said and agree with the way you tink, and thats the spirit to have a restricted and united NG community.
It will be a pleasure 4 me to make part of it ;).

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
i will also try to help other member on any subject acording to my knowledge.

LOL what a joke. This has to be someone's fake account. Probably the kiwi trolling us.

Doubt you even own any neo games.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I thought no one was allowed to use the marketplace until they give kidpanda a Pulstar cart...

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Just ignore the banter. All of the comments here are fueling his troll fire, and if he's just ignored, we could get this jackass off the forums.

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just ignore the banter. All of the comments here are fueling his troll fire, and if he's just ignored, we could get this jackass off the forums.

Why shall i leave the forum? Don't i have the same rights that you?
Just because i said wellcome to some n00bs, that is a reason for you to disrespect me?
Don't you have nothing more to do in your life?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
this an ingenious tactic! respond to every post and boost post count!
trolling is cruise control for market access
:vik: you are going to be a star

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I want to ask, but I also don't want to ask.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Just because i said wellcome to some n00bs, that is a reason for you to disrespect me?

That is not the reason. YOU BUMPED TWENTY-TWO threads in one day. That is spamming you fucking twat. Rights are only granted to those who earn them, and spamming earns you nothing but negative attention.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Why shall i leave the forum? Don't i have the same rights that you?
Don't you have nothing more to do in your life?

Why are you welcoming n00bs who have been here longer than you? Do you go to parties at people's houses and welcome the other guests who arrived before you?

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Helo! I m hur to by gams 4 less. Plz hlp mi acomplish dis goal.

English please, we can't understand Chinese.

I ran this through Google translate, no luck... didn't even auto-detect that it was Chinese, had to set it manually and it still didn't work. I want to help you Panda kid but you need to start posting in English.

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
That is not the reason. YOU BUMPED TWENTY-TWO threads in one day.

Ok i got the point...

Rights are only granted to those who earn them, and spamming earns you nothing but negative attention.

I will stop to do what you guys call spamming.

And one thing!!!
I want to increase my posts not only with the itention to have full acess to the market but most off all to make my presentation in the "Wellcome to teh Drama".