Another new Noob on the forum

nuker43

n00b
Noobs rejoice! i am also a noob that cannot for the life of me figure out how to start a new thread. I didn't want to post a reply in someone else's thread but it seems i have no choice at the moment. So yeah... hi!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Can this be the thread where i ask how the heck do i change my little flag to USA??
Note: read the forum thread BEFORE posting salutations. Makes much more sense.

Also, flag is under settings>edit profile

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
he is just here for the marketplace.

Asshats like this make me wish there was a 3 month wait and minimum post count on getting access to the marketplace. At least then he would have to had interacted with people in the community and we could have found out he was a d-bag who wanted to use us as cheap eBay.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Can this be the thread where i ask how the heck do i change my little flag to USA??

Don't even worry about that. Just go ahead and use this thread as your WTB thread.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
MND8Y0m.png

lol.

OPnpLpT.gif

And I didn't had to do shit :)

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
...My cabinet was in a need for some care when I got it, the first thing I did was to repaint the control panel it was very rusty, fix some wires and buy a marquee cover, control overlay and some new joystick.

Welcome Neoluis. A DIY job in an MVS is something that i allways like to see. Since i have made de same to mine ;).

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Are you with insomnias my friend? Good morning to you ;).

Best%20Sleeping%20Pills.jpg

Good choice. Now...listen very carefully.

1. Carefully open the container.
2. Ensure the contents are as labeled.
3. Consume all of them. This part is VERY important.
4. Fuck off.

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Good choice. Now...listen very carefully.

1. Carefully open the container.
2. Ensure the contents are as labeled.
3. Consume all of them. This part is VERY important.
4. Fuck off.

Get some sleep my friend. It will be good. Trust me.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Não seja estúpido. Estou em seu fuso horário. Idiot.

On the point:

Seriously...your antics are annoying. This happy/love/feel good bullshit you're pushing just makes it MORE annoying. I'm not your friend, your buddy, pal, or whatever else you may think. At this point, far as I'm concerned, Portugal = France + Spain. Go fuck yourself.

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Não seja estúpido. Estou em seu fuso horário. Idiot.

On the point:

Seriously...your antics are annoying. This happy/love/feel good bullshit you're pushing just makes it MORE annoying. I'm not your friend, your buddy, pal, or whatever else you may think. At this point, far as I'm concerned, Portugal = France + Spain. Go fuck yourself.

Why are you using google translator.
Thats a bad translating. That is not Portuguese: Its something between brazilian and Spanish.

Instead of using google translator, try to use google maps and learn where is Portugal.

Relax and play some KOF.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
The translator was an attempt. I speak several languages, but Portuguese isn't one of them. I trust you got the point though?

As for the rest...

LOL.

You just don't get it.

Though you ARE an idiot. My reference to France and Spain have nothing whatsoever to do with geography. If you would stop spamming other people's welcome threads to push your way into the market and actually read some other shit on the forums, you would know this. But you haven't, and you don't.

"Relax and play some KOF." Lol. Seriously? Relax and play some KOF?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*leaves, still laughing*

Last edited:

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
If you would stop spamming other people's welcome threads to push your way into the market and actually read some other shit on the forums, you would know this. But you haven't, and you don't.

Now really, dont get stressed, breathe in...
I'am here to learn more about Neo Geo and i believe you 2.
You don't need to tell me to read and walk around other threads on the forum. I allready done that and i will continue to do it.
The same way i allready learned a lot in this few days reading some threads, i will also try to help other member on any subject acording to my knowledge.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
What part of "stop spamming" don't you understand? And quit trying to be funny, it's not working at all.