Another new Noob on the forum

neoluis

n00b
IMAG0342.jpgIMAG0339.jpgIMAG0338.jpgI just want to say Hello

I'm from New jersey USA , I been a collector for long time, most of mine collection is based on PlayStation and Nintendo , few years ago I sold almost all mine collection and now that I decided to come back , I want to start with something different.
I'm old school and when it comes to games I think cartridge are the best , everything about its gorgeous, the enclosure , the art work ..... And no loading time lol .

I recently bought a mvs 2 slot cabinet " gold cab " and I think is the best way to get into neo geo , reason why is because everytime you heard neo geo you always going to think on arcade machine.
My cabinet was in a need for some care when I got it, the first thing I did was to repaint the control panel it was very rusty, fix some wires and buy a marquee cover, control overlay and some new joystick.

I'm very happy to be part of this community.

Ps I wish I knew how to attach picture show mine work .

Attachments

• IMAG0343.jpg
    IMAG0343.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 300
Last edited:

bryan

Geese's Thug
Nice start. Welcome and don't forget to join the Goldy Club! Your hooked now.:buttrock:

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Don't worry, soon you'll wish you never even found this website.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
nice goldie! Best way to play the Neo is on a cab, no doubt.

Btw. what is up with the cover of your 2slot? Very shiny...

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
I tried to pm him back this morning and he changed his settings to not receive private messages or a mod changed it for him. I wanted to tell him to not take all this too seriously and as long as he sticks around and doesnt scam anyone, all this will blow over and you guys will probably even laugh about it one day. Yeah maybe he post whored for the market place, and I know all the taboo of it, but his money spends the same as anyone elses. I wish more people understood why we have the rules in place for the market instead of looking at this as a hurdle to buy or sell stuff! As normal, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that he is just a noob wanting to get into collecting. But don't be mistaken, the ban hammer of doom will be dropped by a admin if funny business does go down, just like it would with any other member.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Here we go again.

neoluis

n00b
I tried to pm him back this morning and he changed his settings to not receive private messages or a mod changed it for him. I wanted to tell him to not take all this too seriously and as long as he sticks around and doesnt scam anyone, all this will blow over and you guys will probably even laugh about it one day. Yeah maybe he post whored for the market place, and I know all the taboo of it, but his money spends the same as anyone elses. I wish more people understood why we have the rules in place for the market instead of looking at this as a hurdle to buy or sell stuff! As normal, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that he is just a noob wanting to get into collecting. But don't be mistaken, the ban hammer of doom will be dropped by a admin if funny business does go down, just like it would with any other member.

Hi skinny503 , Im not tried to scam anybody here, I just want start my collection of mvs, I found out that this site was the best place for neo geo fan, what I didn't realized that there is so much drama in here, anyway Im pretty much done with what I want for my mvs collection and things to be done for my cabinet and I wont bother with this anymore.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
No one is saying you are a scammer (I don't think). They are saying that you are a non-participating douche here for no reason other than to take advantage of the market and then leave, fuck everybody else.

Im pretty much done with what I want for my mvs collection and things to be done for my cabinet and I wont bother with this anymore.

Oh look. How astute.

Douche.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Hi skinny503 , Im not tried to scam anybody here, I just want start my collection of mvs, I found out that this site was the best place for neo geo fan, what I didn't realized that there is so much drama in here, anyway Im pretty much done with what I want for my mvs collection and things to be done for my cabinet and I wont bother with this anymore.

Sad to hear luis, I was hoping you would stay around and enjoy the whole of neo-geo.com. I wasnt trying to say you were trying to scam people and I honestly believe that if you just hang around and talk with people this will blow over. Don't let the people here get a rise out of you and everything should be kosher. I have been blasted here and have become what I think is a better person for it. If you decide to go I hope you the best, if you stay i suggest joining discussions and keeping your marketplace stuff more on the DL!

EDIT: Drama is everywhere if you look, we just choose not to sugar coat how we feel cause lets face it were not bakers!

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
And the beat doesn't stop.. It's not fucking hard to get along on these forums. If you would have just taken the time to check the place out and participate you would have been treated to the best group of queers on the internet. You would have reaped WAYY more than a few MVS deals.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
tumblr_mjrpqxWZq31s1ln3po1_400.gif

If you would have just taken the time to check the place out and participate you would have been treated to the best group of queers on the internet. You would have reaped WAYY more than a few MVS deals.

Like exclusive access to Mikey's mangled genitals of the day photos for one*

*Requires cell phone # some charges may apply

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Im pretty much done with what I want for my mvs collection and things to be done for my cabinet and I wont bother with this anymore.

CALLED IT.

just here for the marketplace.

Glad you got what you want and are now planning to leave.

$20 says everything he bought ends up on ebay in the next few months.