Another new Noob on the forum

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Ok i got the point...

I will stop to do what you guys call spamming.

And one thing!!!
I want to increase my posts not only with the itention to have full acess to the market but most off all to make my presentation in the "Wellcome to teh Drama".

You mainly want access to the marketplace though, we assumed as much.

yoyo

n00b
Hey there, nice to have another on board. I'm new myself and trying to figure things out, I assume I can't add my own custom avatar yet xD Seems like a pretty nice place here, I like what I see thus far. I've been a Neo*Geo fan for quite awhile but never really got around to actually buying one for myself, but that'll change in due time once finances start coming my way. 16-bit era is certainly my favorite though, that's for sure. I'm also happy to be a part of the community, seems a good one to be part of. :)

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
I'm new myself and trying to figure things out, I assume I can't add my own custom avatar yet xD

There's some secret combination of post count, manual approval, and voodoo that must be met before you can rock your own custom avatar.

yoyo

n00b
There's some secret combination of post count, manual approval, and voodoo that must be met before you can rock your own custom avatar.

Fair enough, welp I plan to be fairly active around these parts so that shouldn't be too hard. :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Stop bumping this thread. No good will come from it.