Chupon introduction

chupon

n00b
Picked up a 6 slot cab back in 2011. Play it all the time. It's a little finicky but I don't mind. Been slowly growing my MVS collection since.

Favorite game I own on it is Last Blade 2. This could change if I ever get a TSS. I regret selling my Windjammers cart.

I'm also really into pinball, Snes, shmups, RPGs, and fighters.

Slowly acquiring a taste for Scotch and the like. Currently on a 10 year bottle of Laphroaig.

Looking forward to slowly building my post count and earning some trust. Neo hyphen Geo.com sure is different than other forums.

Some pics of my gaming hovel.

6de6acf804e7591cc5fb0dbc1cbfc21a.jpg

bc9efe9adbad1cb034fdb86ea3b8c531.jpg

chupon

n00b
Thanks for the replies. I'm gonna be a slow poster but I'll try and update when I can. So far I've the following MVS games:

Waku Waku 7
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown 2
Samurai Shodown 3
Samurai Shodown 4
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Last Blade
Last Blade 2
King of Fighters 97
King of Fighters 99
Sengoku

My 6 slot does give me trouble. When full of carts things don't play well and some carts aren't recognized. Also - when two people are playing I get intermittent video blue screen that last anywhere from 1 to 5 seconds. Not all the time just sometimes. I doubt it's the monitor and I already purchased a CAP Kit for it but still need to install it.

Gonna try and get another 2 slot or 4 slot to test 2 player games on. It's gotta be the 6 slot that is messing up.

Everything else is great though and I love the Big Red.

Almost sealed the deal on two more pins for the basement which will bring me up to 6.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Chupon from Racketboy? sup dude. Nice 6 slotter, I just recently bought a 1 slot that was converted to a 2 slot. Those 6 slotters are the most finnicky of all the Big Reds for sure

Last edited:

Eleanor

Banned
I am preparing a college paper and collecting information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one site.