Thatcher. Arizona Gaming questions...

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Are there any arcades, indie game shops, or neo members in the Thatcher & Safford areas ? I tried doing a little research on my own and have only found two bowling allies and some Game Stops. I am going down there fore Christmas, so any help would be appreciated.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Been to Safford a couple of times, in all honesty it's a boring, shithole town. Never saw any gaming type places besides an= Pizza Hut with an out of order Neo-Geo and a grimy, racist hick bar with a MS. Pac Man machine.

Lots of Mormons, that should say it all.

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Are there any arcades, indie game shops, or neo members in the Thatcher & Safford areas ? I tried doing a little research on my own and have only found two bowling allies and some Game Stops. I am going down there fore Christmas, so any help would be appreciated.

Yea, you'd have to make it out to phoenix, plenty of stores, places to goto but 3 hours west from there.

How long you out for?

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I have been in Arizona for about four days and we go home tomorrow. We went to Thatcher to spend some time with family. The general assessment is correct that it is small with nothing to do. Oh well, guess it was worth a try. Thanks for the info guys.

xenphor

n00b
I don't think I can start a thread so I was wondering if there is a type of retro/arcade/neo scene in the Phoenix area?

xenphor

n00b
That's a cool site but I was more meaning community type events or something of that nature.